silver resort high tatra slovakia

S

segster

hi all,

I visited the silver resort site last week and have now posted some photos over on worox's skyscraper thread.

regards,

segster

R

robert-sk

I found this discussion on the internet. It seems most of you are UK buyers. I am an European expat living in Slovakia, having bought one of the units myself. I happened to be in the Tatras a few times myself over the past year. I can confirm that indeed except for some basic infrastructure and the villas not a lot has happened. I am still a believer (maybe I should not) in the project though I am getting frustrated with the absolute lack of information and communication. One can argue that the appointment of Tishman, which seems to be a reputable name gives some hope. In my view most important is that the original concept of Silver Resort (high quality resort with facilities) is not touched. Therefore it might be good to have all buyers contact the proposed "manager" of the property - they are a Slovak based firm (VVMZ) with experience in managing such kind of properties (see also your sales brochure). They must have an interest in making sure there are no corners cut as otherwise their job will be virtually impossible (who wants to rent a half finished resort or with no facilities) and our rentability (if any) is gone. Though many changes apparently have taken place with the developer as we can see, these guys have still been (one way or the other) involved. It seems that their interest and our interests might be aligned, contrary to what is the case with eg. the developer. This might also be a neat way for us to get together as I am convinced that only by acting as a group we can have a voice in this project or in worst case have one legal representation (though I fully realise that getting money back is not realistic). Hope this has been helpful.

Good luck!

W

worox

Hi Robert !

I`am really glad we have found another investor !!
I hope that u have found a blog created by Segster, i think the discussion here is over (though i will be checking this forum from time to time in hope some other investors have found this thread) due to certain limitations of this forum.
There is only a few of us now, mostly from UK (i`m a polish-american living in Las Vegas though, but i grew up in Poland and i love high tatra ) but we all share the same thoughts regarding the investment.We have to find as many investors involved as possible and we have to act together if we want to have any impact on the developer and his proceedings. You will find more info on silverresortinvestors.blogspot.com !!!

Regards Worox

H

hampton

silver resort slovakia

Has anyone got any recent news on all of this?

Much appreciated!

Ok I have just found the blogspot..great! thanks

N

NELLY&KYRIE

Bratislava, December 9 2010

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

We would like to address you regarding the current situation in Silver Resort development. Our company plans to acquire the financial claims of Silver Resort clients against LEEF Ltd. for payment of deposit money which is why we are offering you the following solution protecting your investment in Silver Resort:

NELLY&KYRIE is developer of a TATRAGOLF® project in Velka Lomnica which is located in the immediate vicinity of place where Silver Resort was supposed to be built. We offer the Silver Resort clients the opportunity to use the deposit money from Silver Resort project in TATRAGOLF® for the purchase price of unsold apartments. NELLY&KYRIE is willing to offer 30 apartments under these conditions. Recently there is a 7 % discount promoted on our website. The above mentioned 30 apartments will get an additional 10 % discount

We do not promise, we deliver. TATRAGOLF® apartments have been succesfully finished and are being handed-over to their owners. Price for the apartments includes all inventory – clients are getting a finished product, ready for immediate use. You will find more information on TATRAGOLF® apartments at wwwDOTtatragolfDOTsk.

Shall you find this offer interesting or in case of any questions please contact
Mr. Stefanik (cell ph.: 00421 948 008 302 or at lukas.stefanikatnelly.sk).

NELLY&KYRIE, s.r.o. NELLY&KYRIE, s.r.o.
Ing. Rostislav Melicharek, executive Ing. Roman Trebichavsky, executive