Silicon Gates III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_jun222

Hello, I am sending you the information for our new project Silicon Gates III.* Silicon Gates II is a majestic eight story, five star apartment building, located next to the main roundabout in Dubai Silicon Oasis.* It is just opposite the Academic City which includes Knowledge Village and Women College.* It is only a few minutes drive from Dubai Land and International City.

Some of the main qualities of the building:

Secure Parking with each apartment.
Quality Kitchen Gear
Swimming Pool
Separate Ladies and Gents’ Gyms
Up to 90% finance available through Amlak

Silicon Oasis is one of the prime locations in Dubai.* It is soon going to be one of the worlds top technology hubs.* Many international companies are opening their offices here.* Hospitals, Shopping Centers, Supermarkets, and schools are being developed here.* It is going to be a well flourishing area.* Living at the DSO is like being part of high-tech suburbia. The close-knit community is furnished with paved sidewalks, landscaped gardens, and manicured public parks. The residential section of Dubai Silicon Oasis is intended as an extension of the complex technology park, providing executives working at DSO a facilitated living space close to the office.
This is a great opportunity.* Many people are looking to buy here.* Do not delay.* Prices will go up soon.* I am sending availability, payment plan, map, and floor plan.

If anyone else you know is interested or you have any questions or concerns, please do call or email me.

mobile: 0509473311
email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.