Should I buy a property in Dubai South?

Discussion in 'UAE Property' started by Ahmad Baz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Ahmad Baz

Ahmad Baz New Member

Hello,

I am looking to invest in a property in Dubai. There is this new neighbourhood called Dubai South there are a lot of new properties there that are really affordable. Dubai South is supposed to be close to the Expo 2020.

I just wanted to know if anyone was investing in property there? I found a few really good deals but I am a bit skeptical about it all. There are properties starting at 280K dirhams. Does that make sense? It's the first time I've seen properties in Dubai priced this low.

I just want some advice from anyone knows more about the neighbourhood.

The property I was initially looking for was The Pulse, I contacted them and they told me they sold out on the first day.
    (moderated)

This is the property I am looking into investing in. Its by MAG 5, I don't really know much about them but I've seen their buildings around Dubai. They are offering really flexible payment plans and the price is really hard to beat.
    (moderated)

I would appreciate it if anyone can give some advice on the neighbourhood, the developer or anything else.

Its my first time buying a property :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. MartyNe

MartyNe New Member

Did you already have a look and this business park which is promoted by a certain company. here is the link (moderated)
    It is a free zone, so it comes with a lot ameneties, more or less useful, depending on what you actually want to do.

When it comes to prices, i can not tell you how expensive this is, but i think 280000 dhirman is very cheap! So you better watch out. But it could be legit too! Crisis doesnt stop in Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016