Shoud we follow money while investing in real estate?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
They say that money talks - which is true - but those who follow are often the last to exit when the market finally turns. It is vital that you do your own homework on whatever property you are buying.

Regards,

Mark

ihpuser

ihpuser

They say that money talks - which is true - but those who follow are often the last to exit when the market finally turns. It is vital that you do your own homework on whatever property you are buying.

Regards,

Mark
Humbly accepted !!

J

JenniferKelly

Regards,

Mark
You are right, one need to make some research about the property before investing in it.

A

abhay

Banned
It is very important to do your own finding before you do any investment. I have also done my own research to do the investment in real estate. I got surprised to see that how much it is important to do research as I could gather information such as pros & cons, future prospective of investing, return on investment. After lot of research work I have finally invested in (moderated)

Last edited by a moderator: