Shieffield Real Estate & Better Homes Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bilal Usman

Hey All!

Could you let me know about shieffield Real Estate( Developer) how is there reputation. ? I saw there 2 projects in IC. Supreme and Universal Apartments and told that they are handed over also. Made in a Period of 1 Year. Now they are Developing Classic Apartments in CBD ( IC).? Please LEt me know about them

ALso please tell me about Agents called Better Homes . Are they honest people and doing good? or same ashame like other dubious agents. Hope i can find my answer

M

mpat

I contacted Sheiffield R E while I was doing my research and founf them quiete responsive and professional ... But before you buy in their new developements , just go and check how is their previous 2 projects quality as that is the most important thing to look for in IC . Price is low for them and that is why it looks that quality will be low also.

Better homes has a good name in market.

Make proper findings before u buy.and buy quicly once u r satisfied as the prices keep going up.

R

Roshan

Hey All!

Could you let me know about shieffield Real Estate( Developer) how is there reputation. ? I saw there 2 projects in IC. Supreme and Universal Apartments and told that they are handed over also. Made in a Period of 1 Year. Now they are Developing Classic Apartments in CBD ( IC).? Please LEt me know about them

ALso please tell me about Agents called Better Homes . Are they honest people and doing good? or same ashame like other dubious agents. Hope i can find my answer
Better homes according to me are reliable agents - BUT ( a big one !!! ) - Have you heard of any agent saying don't buy my product as it's not good. He wants to sell and meet his targets and commissions.

Buying real estate without research is dangerous. When you are buying don't concebtrate on 1 project. Do your research on 5 to 6 properties of the same kind and then decide. If you are paying a small premium by going in for a better developer, then you should do so.

My advise is to pay more and buy something from a good developer. Try Union properties "Motorcity". The construction has already started and they will deliver on time.

I am sorry I have not heard about Shieffield real estate.

Good luck.

Roshan

L

LuckyNumber

I've bought some Sheffield - they are definately up and coming - although it must be said that anything can be risky in Dubai. I bought Al Kaheel and was assured that it was government backed. Whilst the government did bail in and rescue the project when it went under, I suffered with my investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.