Sharks Bay Sharm el Shiekh

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonjwatts1

Hi all, Has anyone else purchased at sharks bay??

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
No, but I have been there it is next to the Concorde el Salem and Hilton Hotels and is a beautiful spot. I can help you if you are thinking of buying there....

S

simonjwatts1

I have already purchased trying to find other purchasers for future when property completed etc. thankyou though

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Simon - have you been out to Sharks Bay lately?? If so do you have any pics you can post.

Regards
Alison

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Simon that would be great - are you sourcing the furniture yourself or buying a package?? We are flying out on the 7th June.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Its looking good Simon - maybe you can post some more after your June trip.

S

simonjwatts1

Hiya, I am sorting furniture from sharm i have a few friends there who have steered me towards Divano in Nabq,I will take a look when over.You know how it is though soliceter meets etc so it will have to wait its turn lol.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Google Earth is alot better now. We will probably go to Rowaysat to meet the carpenter etc in June. There is another shop called Tagourys in Nabq that delivers within 24 hrs if in stock and they have some really nice pieces of furniture.

S

simonjwatts1

re furniture

cool I have a friend who runs Sinai divers in sharm and am hoping her hubby(who is a chippy) will knock us up some bits.Thanks for info i will have to go big time shopping with the missis god help me

Google Earth is alot better now. We will probably go to Rowaysat to meet the carpenter etc in June. There is another shop called Tagourys in Nabq that delivers within 24 hrs if in stock and they have some really nice pieces of furniture.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Simon - do you have any contact details for him - email addie by any chance as I could also arrange to meet up with him as well??

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Simon - hows the furnishing going from Mostafa? Has he started yet and have you been sent any pics of the progress?

Regards

Alison

S

simonjwatts1

re sharks bay

hi alison, no i have no updatefrom mostafa as yet, lost of updated pics but i am unable to get them small enough.
I will try resending them to myself as email and see wwhat happens

Hi Simon - hows the furnishing going from Mostafa? Has he started yet and have you been sent any pics of the progress?

Regards

Alison

S

simonjwatts1

sharks bay piks

A few updated piks, needs a good clean but is virtually finished and waiting for the skills of mostafa.

QUOTE=simonjwatts1;67191]hi alison, no i have no updatefrom mostafa as yet, lost of updated pics but i am unable to get them small enough.
I will try resending them to myself as email and see wwhat happens[/QUOTE]

Attachments

S

simonjwatts1

more piks

as i say it needs an army of cleaners in and the little touches doing

A few updated piks, needs a good clean but is virtually finished and waiting for the skills of mostafa.

QUOTE=simonjwatts1;67191]hi alison, no i have no updatefrom mostafa as yet, lost of updated pics but i am unable to get them small enough.
I will try resending them to myself as email and see wwhat happens
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

L

Lsab

Wow, it looks lovely. The views are amazing - is yours one of those in the very first photo?

S

simonjwatts1

Re Apartment

Hiya, all the sea views are from my apartment balcony or roof terrace, i must admit it is so much better when your there looking out. I have video footage but not many stills as i wanted to get a panoramic feel for the place.All the views are unspoilt and nothing can ever go in the way of them unless God makes another mountain.
The roof terrace is 100sq mtrs which is great.The pool is directly in front of my apartment. And yes they are all looking great. Has shot up in value too selling for a ridiculas price.:D

Wow, it looks lovely. The views are amazing - is yours one of those in the very first photo?

Attachments

Last edited:
L

Lsab

So that's your roof terrace too? It all looks gorgeous - you've done very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.