Sharks Bay Sharm el Shiekh

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simonjwatts1

re roof terrace

Yes it is for exclusive use of me lol.
Without being too biased yes i think i have done well.

So that's your roof terrace too? It all looks gorgeous - you've done very well.

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

quality! quality!

had to type it twice otherwise the post would not be accepted.

how much did you pay?

how much is the going rate?

if you dont mind.

S

simonjwatts1

re price

£77500 but the going rate now is just short of £100000

quality! quality!

had to type it twice otherwise the post would not be accepted.

how much did you pay?

how much is the going rate?

if you dont mind.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Simon - it is looking fantastic and those views of Tiran Island are fab. Spoke to Peter from St Georges the other day and he said anyone that has bought in Sharm has bought a goldmine and prices are shooting up. He re sold a 1 bed on Sierra where I have bought unfurnished for 47K - their original price was under 20K!! Not bad.

Let us know if you put the vids on you tube x

I will let you know if I get any pics from Mostafa - he has a key to mine now so should be in there now furnishing x

BTW we got in at the right time as his prices increase in Aug - eg 1 bed is £3900 and will increase to £4500!

S

simonjwatts1

re sharks

Hi Alison, Yes it seems the early birds got the bigger worms lol, Prices are really starting to peak, Off course Mostafa has an endless stream of custom at present so i dont blame him putting costs up.
Glad we bought early both the property and furniture.
CANT WAIT
I will attemp to put on YOU TUBE lol

Hi Simon - it is looking fantastic and those views of Tiran Island are fab. Spoke to Peter from St Georges the other day and he said anyone that has bought in Sharm has bought a goldmine and prices are shooting up. He re sold a 1 bed on Sierra where I have bought unfurnished for 47K - their original price was under 20K!! Not bad.

Let us know if you put the vids on you tube x

I will let you know if I get any pics from Mostafa - he has a key to mine now so should be in there now furnishing x

BTW we got in at the right time as his prices increase in Aug - eg 1 bed is £3900 and will increase to £4500!

S

simonjwatts1

re vids

i have put onto you tube
look for sharks bay oasis sharm el shiekh
note the spelling mistake lol

Hi Alison, Yes it seems the early birds got the bigger worms lol, Prices are really starting to peak, Off course Mostafa has an endless stream of custom at present so i dont blame him putting costs up.
Glad we bought early both the property and furniture.
CANT WAIT
I will attemp to put on YOU TUBE lol

S

simonjwatts1

Attachments

H

haffys

Hi Simon
I am on the process of buying a 2 bedroom flat in Sharks bay oasis
Do you know a good lawyer? Do you know if there is any garantee in the use of the private beach.How much are your service charges?
Thanks
Haffy

H

haffys

Hi Simon
Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciated
Haffy

Status
Not open for further replies.