sexy property timeline (caution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sapna

sapna

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT

Hey guys!

My name is Shazia and I currently reside in Switzerland. My friend and I have been amazed by the wonders of investing in property and if done right, indulging in the profit made. :) He's doing well with his portfolio bless him and is a natural in this business it seems :D

Anyways, I wanted to show you guys a sexy property timeline we've created. We're looking to share our experience and get input from all of you pros since we're amateurs and all.

Let me know what you guys think ok? :D

SEXY Property History Lesson - Property Investment

work warning is advised ;)....ENJOY.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

timmy

I liked it, but you could throw in a LITTLE more history into it.

sapna

sapna

thanks for your comments timmy, and yeh we plan on doing something a bit more informative in the future, this was just a test run you could say.

Thanks again :D

bye!

C

catalogguy

Thanks!

I will try to look at this later

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ADULT CONTENT

Hey guys!

My name is Shazia and I currently reside in Switzerland. My friend and I have been amazed by the wonders of investing in property and if done right, indulging in the profit made. :) He's doing well with his portfolio bless him and is a natural in this business it seems :D

Anyways, I wanted to show you guys a sexy property timeline we've created. We're looking to share our experience and get input from all of you pros since we're amateurs and all.

Let me know what you guys think ok? :D

work warning is advised ;)....ENJOY.

P

propertastic

Sorry, but I think it's a bit of a pointless exercise.

If I need facts on property, I'll look at a site with some good information on that.

If I just want to look at hot women, I'll look at sites with hot women.

I don't really see any benefit in trying to combine the two.

D

Damian George

great marketing - any attention is good attention!

I cant get 10 people to read my site never mind make comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.