Service Charges in Dubai International City Phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chessmaster

Hi
Can someone please just tell me what the current service charge is established by Nakheel for a 1 bed apt in the Greece sector.... have just recieved my documents thru for the final registration and am horrified at what is being asked for over and above the final instalment due.....

thanks for your help

G

georgihh

Hi
Can someone please just tell me what the current service charge is established by Nakheel for a 1 bed apt in the Greece sector.... have just recieved my documents thru for the final registration and am horrified at what is being asked for over and above the final instalment due.....

thanks for your help
Service charges should be around 8000DHS for one bedroom.
For that amount of money you get one guy to clean the common corridors from time to time.
Sounds expensive but this is the new Dubai and this is just the beginning

G

gtmash

Anyone in Persia receive any sort of invoice for paying up for 2008?

B

bonnecoste

Invoice 2008

Anyone in Persia receive any sort of invoice for paying up for 2008?
I've been wondering the same. Have you still received no invoice? Do you know how and where it will be sent;post e-mail etc. (and if like me you're a non resident?). I've tried to find out from Nakheel but got nowhere.

G

gtmash

I've been wondering the same. Have you still received no invoice? Do you know how and where it will be sent;post e-mail etc. (and if like me you're a non resident?). I've tried to find out from Nakheel but got nowhere.
My building owner called Nakheel up, and those dodos at Nakheel are still trying to figure out new rates, which *could* take upto mid-April, at which point they will call a meeting of all flat owners.

The nasty side-effect of this nonsense is that we have no maintenance services for our flats since the February 11 expiration of the "warranty" period for Persia.

B

bonnecoste

invoice 2008

My building owner called Nakheel up, and those dodos at Nakheel are still trying to figure out new rates, which *could* take upto mid-April, at which point they will call a meeting of all flat owners.

The nasty side-effect of this nonsense is that we have no maintenance services for our flats since the February 11 expiration of the "warranty" period for Persia.
Thanks for the info. It would be great if you could keep us updated, if & when there any progress. I certainly have heard nothing at all.

I

irf77

any updated, on this topic?
I think servcie chage is for outside the flat area but inside building and needs to pay every year? is there any number one can call and find the status of individual flat? my last payment expire this month & i need to know who to pay and what?

G

gtmash

My maintenance expired in February! Nakheel isn't doing anything, and since then, I've had no maintenance cover either. I have to bring in my own people to fix a/c, plumbing, etc.

I

irf77

My maintenance expired in February! Nakheel isn't doing anything, and since then, I've had no maintenance cover either. I have to bring in my own people to fix a/c, plumbing, etc.

But don't they charge service charge as extra charge to your lobby, lift area etc

and you are resposnible after 1 year for youw own internal problems but they will fix the outside area only and hit you with service charge

G

gtmash

But don't they charge service charge as extra charge to your lobby, lift area etc

and you are resposnible after 1 year for youw own internal problems but they will fix the outside area only and hit you with service charge
Yeah, the outside maintenance is still running, without me paying anything. It is just annoying that your own flat could be filled with toilet water and their maintenance still won't touch it, even if you offer to pay for their services.

I

irf77

how much is outside servier for 1 bed room and to whome this needs to be paid

M

MHCNiazi

I am also waiting to hear about 2008 service charge for Spain. Mailed Profile, Nakheel - got no where!

Status
Not open for further replies.