Service Charges - Discovery Gardens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lister

Hi, does anyone know how much the service charges are for 2010-2011?

I contacted Nakheel and they were helpful - but they sent me the old invoice and service fees that I paid....

Just wondererd if anyone knows this amount?

The property I refer to is a large studio in Discovery Gardens, Medittarean complex.

Thanks, Henry

W

Wannaberich

Whats the current charge out of interest?I believe its around 24.000dhs?if so thats a scandal and would take up around 40/50% of the rental income for a 1 bed.Also that would have a big impact on the sale prices.

L

lister

yeah thats what I am keen to find out!!

I would like to know the price per sq foot for Disco Gardens....anyone know?

G

georgihh

yeah thats what I am keen to find out!!

I would like to know the price per sq foot for Disco Gardens....anyone know?
You are in touch with Nak-hell, please let us know how much did you pay ,as we don’t pay :tomato:

W

Wannaberich

I read service charges are 21-23sqft.
Therefore if you have a 1 bed of around 1000sq ft,its worth around 55k to rent but you have to take away 23k for maint.Thats around 42% !

If you live abroad you will probably pay a property management company 5-8% to look after it then you may have to pay your countrys tax !

G

georgihh

I read service charges are 21-23sqft.
Therefore if you have a 1 bed of around 1000sq ft,its worth around 55k to rent but you have to take away 23k for maint.Thats around 42% !

If you live abroad you will probably pay a property management company 5-8% to look after it then you may have to pay your countrys tax !
55k was a month ago now is 50k and next month will be 45k.

Status
Not open for further replies.