Selling in Borovets

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lisacam

Sorry I am new on here and I think I made a mistake with my first post, I was wondering if anyone knows of an estate agent ect who I can use in the Borovets area. I need to sell my apartment but don't know which site is best to advertise or wich person to use. Thanks

A

arid

Hi Lisacam
Our property manager at Rivendell Developments in Samakov will be able to help I'm sure. The owner is Sarah and she is British so communication will not be a problem.

Hope this helps

S

Sally456

Hi

Ive been using a company called 'Property Abroad' and have used them 2 times already. I dont think they sell property i think they only advertise but still i managed to sell my properties very easily and quickly. There services are very cheap and they are very successful. Im just about to advertise my property in Cyprus on their site too as im moving after xmas to cape verde.

Id deffinately recommend Property Abroad if your wanting to advertise :)

Goodluck!
Sally

L

Lysos

Hi Sally,

I had a look at the site you are promoting, with particular reference to Cyprus, a place I know quite well. It was interesting to see that in the section for direct sales by owners ALL the properties on offer were from well known developers. Strictly speaking they are the owners but it does show how dsperate things are, particularly in the Paphos region with the the vast oversupply of identikit holiday shoeboxes. It's obvious that developers are getting desperate, promoting property on any site they can find (I've even seen them on auction sites !). Sales in Paphos are down over 40% this year. Just got back fom the ROC and it was interesting to see that Aristo have plastered all their hoardings with banners proclaiming "6,000 euros worth of furniture and free air cons included". Definitely a buyer's market.

B

Bilyana

Hi,

We can provide assistance. Our company Great Bulgarian Property is a local real estate agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.