selling in Belek

B

Blueapple

Hi
New to the forum.
I own a 2 bedroomed apartment in Belek. Bought for my own use 2 yrs ago I have not had the time to use it or enjoy it.
It is in the Selene development by King Real Estate

I am now looking to sell (as I am now building a new house at home) and I am not too sure on just the best way to go about it.
I would be happy for anyone to PM me to get more details or offer help.

what is the rental market like in this area?

I am looking for a quick sale and willing to negotiate on the price.

J

C

cakpolat

You can get up to 70% LTV equity by re-mortgaging this apartment. Please contact me if you are interested.

L

Lysos

Off to Belek on Sunday for a weeks golf on an all inclusive deal. Cant imagine why anyone would bother with self catering. Good luck !.

P

Property in Turkey

Belek is and will stay a primary Golfing location in Turkey, with a small city centre and the coast monopolized by Turkey's most luxury hotels. However properties have good qualities and well, for everyone fancying short (or long) golfing breaks on the Mediterranean, Belek is a good alternative.
Rental is another issue since your target market is limited to golfers while neighboring locations such as Side, Alanya and of course Antalya offers quite more alternatives (night life, amusement parks etc..) for people looking to have a break with their family.