Selling apartment that hasnt been registered at Land Department

• Thread starter BobbytheBuilder
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbytheBuilder

I have an apartment that hasnt been registered at the Land Department that I want to sell.I have been waiting for 15 months for the registration to take place but am still waiting. I have approached 2 large real estate companies in Dubai to try and find a buyer but both were unwilling to sell it, as it hasnt been registered.
Can anyone recommend a honest,relaible real estate agent that will find a buyer without the Land Registration.

G

georgihh

What have you got, is the flat empty and how much do you expect?

B

BobbytheBuilder

What have you got, is the flat empty and how much do you expect?

I got a 1 Bedroom which is vacant. A real estate agent told me that it should be advertised at 1000AED per square foot which works out to 715,000AED.

B

BobbytheBuilder

Can no one recommend a honest,relaible real estate agent that is able to sell an apartment that has not been registered at the Land Department yet.

G

georgihh

I got a 1 Bedroom which is vacant. A real estate agent told me that it should be advertised at 1000AED per square foot which works out to 715,000AED.
550k is a reasonable price to ask anything above will make the sell very difficult.
I can buy it for 460-480k if this helps

B

BobbytheBuilder

550k is a reasonable price to ask anything above will make the sell very difficult.
I can buy it for 460-480k if this helps

Well you have not bought it.

Last edited:
G

GRAccounts

Georgihh,

I'd accept 480,000 AED for my studio flat in greece sector. It has tenants until May 2009 when they will leave.
I still await my land reg info despite paying all all fees necessary to get these title deeds.
garyrandall31 at yahoo dot co dot uk

I am based in the UK but would come to dubai to sign all forms

B

BobbytheBuilder

Georgihh,

I'd accept 480,000 AED for my studio flat in greece sector. It has tenants until May 2009 when they will leave.
I still await my land reg info despite paying all all fees necessary to get these title deeds.
garyrandall31 at yahoo dot co dot uk

I am based in the UK but would come to dubai to sign all forms
He wants a 1 bed for that price.

N

nafesa noor-boksh

Hi

I have a one bedroom apartmemt in International City, (Park Lane) which I am willing to sell immediately. I have received my contract and am willing to negotiate offers. Please contact me if anyone is interested in buying please. Thank you.

Nafesa Noor Boksh

G

georgihh

Hi

I have a one bedroom apartmemt in International City, (Park Lane) which I am willing to sell immediately. I have received my contract and am willing to negotiate offers. Please contact me if anyone is interested in buying please. Thank you.

Nafesa Noor Boksh
My offer is still valid

G

georgihh

My offer is still valid
Sorry I missed the name Park lane. I will buy only empty and ready flats for that price.
Anyway the prices are going down and we don’t know where the bottom is, I expect
Studio 330k one bed 450k

N

nafesa noor-boksh

Sorry I missed the name Park lane. I will buy only empty and ready flats for that price.
Anyway the prices are going down and we don’t know where the bottom is, I expect
Studio 330k one bed 450k
ok, thank you anyway. Please let me know if there is someone you know ready to buy. Thanks.

Nafesa

Status
Not open for further replies.