ad

Selling a tenanted house

N

Nomadic

Tired of it now, guy not paying. Want rid. Any ideas?

P

PostBrexitInvestor

Dont lose faith and dont sell for less than the market rate!

Have you tried starting the legal process? If they are not paying then you will have a strong case.

N

Nomadic

Dont lose faith and dont sell for less than the market rate!

Have you tried starting the legal process? If they are not paying then you will have a strong case.
Thanks for that, I guess it was misplaced kindness on my part. No rent paid since Feb, no response from "tenant" (squatter in reality).Anyhow faith still intact and hoping to be in France for Dec so I can enjoy the Southern sun and get the ball rolling somehow to get my house back.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Thanks for that, I guess it was misplaced kindness on my part. No rent paid since Feb, no response from "tenant" (squatter in reality).Anyhow faith still intact and hoping to be in France for Dec so I can enjoy the Southern sun and get the ball rolling somehow to get my house back.
Not a lot of sun here in France at the moment I'm afraid. However it is better than the UK.:)

C

Conrad Paton

Hi,

Contact Sasha Charles at Landlord Advice UK.

Search for them online, they are based in Crawley but cover the Whole country.

Free tenant advice over the phone, fixed price notices and evictions.

Its all they do!

Used before and very impressed

Hope this helps

Conrad

N

Nomadic

Not a lot of sun here in France at the moment I'm afraid. However it is better than the UK.:)
Same in Ireland lovely people despite the rain, good time to go to France now, get a great spot for my van at a good price☘

F

FWL

I dont think you have any time to lose - the longer it takes the more rental income you will lose. Has the property been damaged in any way?

N

Nomadic

Will be going over soon, to be honest I am not that stressed over it, its an old place in a dull village, if it gets trashed so be it. Never much liked the "ambiance" there to be honest. It even crossed my mind to give the place away to charity, just to be rid. Seriously.

N

Nomadic

Hi,

Contact Sasha Charles at Landlord Advice UK.

Search for them online, they are based in Crawley but cover the Whole country.

Free tenant advice over the phone, fixed price notices and evictions.

Its all they do!

Used before and very impressed

Hope this helps

Conrad
Might not be much help unless they also cover France.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Will be going over soon, to be honest I am not that stressed over it, its an old place in a dull village, if it gets trashed so be it. Never much liked the "ambiance" there to be honest. It even crossed my mind to give the place away to charity, just to be rid. Seriously.
What part of France is it in? I am in 86 Vienne

N

Nomadic

Decided not to stress over it any more, it could be worth a mint in the future. :) Squatters tend to get bored.:( New pastures and all that:p

F

FWL

What are the vacant possession laws in France? Could they claim ownership if you leave it too long?