Selling a property directly with help of solicitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drew

Hi,
Can anyone advise? I am about to put a property on the market and intended to sell it through an agent. However, one of my colleagues at work has already expressed an interest in buying the property. Is it still necessary to employ an agent or can it all be sorted just using our solicitors. I didn't see the point in paying an agent when I have done the work for them. Any info. Gratefully received
Regards
Drew

D

damien

Hi Drew,
As you say you are about to put your property on the market so I assume you have not signed anything with an agent. And if you have told him you have changed your mind about selling. And yes you can sell just using a solicitor just ask your friend to send his solicitors details to your solicitor as long as you have both come to an agreement about the house price it should save you quite a bit of money
Thank you
Damien

V

vngrape

Absolutely, there is no point in hiring the agent especially if they would not have anything to sell anymore, right? Just make sure you have closed the deal with your friend so you would not waste time waiting for nothing.

A

Alanturgroup

Properties on the Aegean and Mediterranean coastline of Turkey

If anybody needs to invest in properties in Turkey,we help you.There are more than 2000 houses in our portfolio on the coastline of Turkey.Hundreds of villas in Didim,Kusadası and Bodrum.Dream houses in Alanya...For every budget...

A

Alanturgroup

We need partners

We also need partners to market our properties overseas...

Status
Not open for further replies.