Self Renting (Tips and Tricks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOOR

I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread where people can share or express their opinion/advice on self renting.
For example estate agents in Dubai charges reasonably good amount of money to prepare tenancy agreement, where’ as you can purchase Tenancy agreement in stationary shops for 50 fills (Half a Dirham) and fill the form by yourself. I am attaching Tenancy Agreement Form in PDF format (*This form was initially posted by our fellow senior and valued member WAYNEIS, so all credit goes to him). Waiting for your input folks.......

My Motto
Help each other out :)

A

ALIYA

NOOR said:
I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread where people can share or express their opinion/advice on self renting.
For example estate agents in Dubai charges reasonably good amount of money to prepare tenancy agreement, where’ as you can purchase Tenancy agreement in stationary shops for 50 fills (Half a Dirham) and fill the form by yourself. I am attaching the Tenancy Agreement Form in PDF format (*This form was initially posted by our fellow senior and valued member WAYNEIS, so all credit goes to him). Waiting for your input folks.......

My Motto
Errr....where is the Tenancy Agreement Form...??? Can you please get it uploaded for all to view. Thanks

N

NOOR

Thanks to Bob (Totallyproperty forum administrator)

Thanks Bob for updating my link (Tenency Agreement Form link) above.

N

NOOR

International city short VDO

Folks if you wanna watch a short dubai international city video (it shows Italy, Rusia and chineese cluster).

here is the video link YouTube - International City

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jwayne592

The Next Steven Spielberg???

Great video Noor I was very impressed and it was good to see I.C in video format rather than just a photograph. Shame you didn't get to video the Greece sector but maybe that will be next on the agenda? Thanks again for posting it!

D

DubaiDan

Link not working

Tenancy agreement link above not working. Can anyone help?

N

NOOR

Tenency Agreement Link

Hi Dubai Dan

Above link (Tenency Agreement form) is working on my computer, but not to worry if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of it in PDF format.

Noor

J

jwayne592

Work In Progress...

Thanks for filming that clip of the Greece sector Noor it's good to see how things are coming on. Still looks like a long way to go till completion for Greece and my only fear is that they will rush the job and make careless mistakes just to avoid the compensation deadline. The buildings you filmed are very early on in the construction stage compared to the finished building somebody photographed on this forum. Thanks again.

M

mani_1

hi kindly get me the TENENCY AGREEMENT FORM
thanks
abdul

M

maverick

HI

i am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in one these clusters england,spain,italy.

Let me know if there is any

tc

A

Amy

Hi Dubai Dan

Above link (Tenency Agreement form) is working on my computer, but not to worry if you PM me your e-mail address I'll send you a copy of it in PDF format.

Noor
hey, can sumone pleasetell me how to open the rental agreement link

C

Cluster King

Rental Agre ement.

Hi AMY

Right click on this link :
http://www.totallyproperty.com/images/Rental_Agreement_Dubai.pdf
& then (Save Target As)
and save it on your computer

If there is no success then PM me your e-mail address and i'll forward it to you or just ask fellow member NOOR to send you the file. (Noor is the one who e-mail me the copy this rental agreement).

Good Luck.

hey, can sumone pleasetell me how to open the rental agreement link

A

Amy

hey it wud be very kind of you if you could plz post this likn again...it doesnt work

For example estate agents in Dubai charges reasonably good amount of money to prepare tenancy agreement, where’ as you can purchase Tenancy agreement in stationary shops for 50 fills (Half a Dirham) and fill the form by yourself. I am attaching Tenancy Agreement Form in PDF format (*This form was initially posted by our fellow senior and valued member WAYNEIS, so all credit goes to him). Waiting for your input folks.......

My Motto

F

fakhri123

is it really only that i have to sign the contract with landlord.... is their any registration of the contract with government to get it secured? please help

I own an apartment and i want to let it out myself, but i feel worried to have problems with tenant..

thank you

G

GDS

Ok, is anyone around who's been there done that --- self-rented their apartment ??
There are people here who'd love to hear from you.

Rgds
GDS

Status
Not open for further replies.