Selecting among variouse options

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SBR

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Mostly been busy reading the threads and posts here. Valuable information, though, but too much and somehow confusing.
I am a first-time-investor and want to invest about 15000 $ deposit for this first deal. My intention is to invest not to buy a holiday home, so I am looking for a location with good cap growth. I reached to the following options for my budget:

- Resort properties in Bulgaria: Beautiful, but limited sunshine seasons, not easy rental, not easy to sell, Mortgage problems, far from home (I am from Iran)

- Resort properties near red sea: Beautiful, long sunshine season, easy rental, far from home

- properties in Turkey: Beautiful, good CAP growth, good rental, near

So I am thinking about Turkey. Am I correct? Any other options or countries?

Thanks for your comments, :)
Shayan.

L

Lysos

Turkey has a huge oversupply of rental properties available. Lots of unsold new property.

L

Lysos

Right now, I would sit tight for at least the next twelve months.

Also, if you are looking for investment then forget about 'holiday homes', where you might be lucky to get 6 months rental per year. (Don't believe agents' hype about year round resorts). Look at long term rental. If you feel you must spend your money then I would consider buying in UK.

S

SBR

If you feel you must spend your money then I would consider buying in UK.
Can I buy something in the UK with 15000 $ deposit? If so, would you please introduce to me some resources in this regard? Please note that I need to pay the installments by rental income.

Status
Not open for further replies.