Seeking 2/3 bed villa in springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_lane

I'm looking for a 2 or three bedroom villa in the springs or a 2 bed apartment anywhere near the green community. Please drop me a line if you can help. Thanks

I

imported_tony

Check the classifieds on expatriates.com and gulfnews.com, but try not to faint when u see the ridiculous prices being offered:S
I'm looking for a 2BR in discovery gardens...No luck whatsoever

R

ruben

First, got to be honest.... your "goddess" makes me interested...
I have a 3 bedroom in the springs where I’ll be renting out one room.
If you’re interested, drop me a line via PM.

P

pedro_9k6k

hi all, after I've been looking around Mirdif for a week and been told lots of sh** by numerous agents... houses with noise levels like a flightline hangar for 85k...
anyone got a 3E at hand? PM me if so plz.

B

bryson

Does anyone have, or know someone who has, a decent 2Bedroom apartment for about 60K/year? Anyone know someone leaving The Gardens?
PM me please

I

imported_alenoosh

Hi everyone,

My name is Alenoosh and I am working as a property consultant at ocean view real estate-dubai, I will be more than happy to assist you whenever you want to buy, sell or manage your properties in UAE.

If you have any inquires please do not hesitate to contact me. thanks.

Alenoos van Sabben
[email protected]

Z

zeedubai

I'm looking for a 2 or three bedroom villa in the springs or a 2 bed apartment anywhere near the green community. Please drop me a line if you can help. Thanks

Are you still looking for the springs ?? I have a 3E in springs 2.

Zubair
[email protected]

I

imported_al_p

I have some options for you.. contact me on alvin(dot)uae(at)gmail(dot)com

L

Laila Gatchalian

Hi!

I have a 2 b/r villa in springs 2
if you are interested call me asap at 0509135518
villa 17 street 4

best regards,

laila

L

lenamikh

I have 2 villas in Springs fo sale, lake view, good locations, just drop me an e-mail:
[email protected] with your contact number, and I'll send you details.

Also, I'm selling my apartment in Jumeirah Lake Towers. Brand new, 1br. Saba Towers. Fully firnished (TV, houswear, everything) Ready to move. 1,2mln net to owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.