ad

Secure Property Investment

B

Barny

Depending on the potential sale of one of my current buy to let properties, I may have £20,000 equity available. As a result I've been looking at options available and while doing so, I found various reviews for the company "Secure Property Investment".

Has anyone come across this company before or know anything about them? Is is worth it or does it sound too good to be true?

Many thanks in advance

J

Jonathan Rolande

Don’t know them but in my view, nothing can be guaranteed as secure and give a decent return so I’d be cautious.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t know them but in my view, nothing can be guaranteed as secure and give a decent return so I’d be cautious.
Always be cautious in any event in property investment... Some investments can give good double digit returns with what used to be "guaranteed rent" but the FCA in the UK recently banned the use of the term "guaranteed" and agents must now use the term "fixed returns" as clearly there are always risks and nothing is actually guaranteed so it's mis leading to use this term...

As always do your due diligence (asking on here is a good start!) and check them out. Ask for client referrals if that helps and check out past projects e.t.c.

Don't assume anything and do your homework... I can't comment on these guys specifically so just do the normal due diligence as you would any transaction...