Section 8 properties

1stcallproperty

Hi everyone, can anyone assist me with inquiries that I get regarding Section 8 property in Orlando Florida. I have had numerous dealings with so called Estate Agents who operate there but have found that they are not registered to sell Section 8 property on a buy to let agreement.

Look forward to all comments.

Regards

J

johncis

Hi everyone, can anyone assist me with inquiries that I get regarding Section 8 property in Orlando Florida. I have had numerous dealings with so called Estate Agents who operate there but have found that they are not registered to sell Section 8 property on a buy to let agreement.

Look forward to all comments.

Regards
There are different rules and regs in all areas of Florida. What part of Florida are you looking into?

E

elrosegroup

I deal with section 8 properties all the time but only in Sarasota county, as Johncis says every county has different rr. Whereabouts in Alicante are you,I've got a place near Javea golf club, must admit though do prefer it here. Siesta Key has been awarded the status off the best beach in the whole of the USA...and I live here, it's great, and the property deals are pretty good as well, it's a shame the Spanish never followed the yanks, they really need to down value the housing stock or it will just get demolished...that's what they've done in Detroit. good luck with your investments in the states the yield in this country is virtually guaranteed