Sea island ?????

R

red sea buffy

Hi everyone is there anyone on this forum that is involved with the problems with this project and eu properties ???????

F

Fhal

Sea Island

Yes, we are also investor in this project. We are currently trying to reach as much investors as possible to set up a joint action targeting to clarify the real situation of this project and to define the required actions to proceed in the right approach to defend the interests of the investors. This joint action is coordinated with the support of Mondi (www dot mondi dot nl),which is an organisation that is defending the interests of investors in foreign real estate projects. Jointly with them, we are currently in seeking external advise and we have set up a steering committee of some investors to work out an adequate action plan. By joining forces between as much investors as possible, we can keep the costs for external advise on an acceptable level of everyone.
If you have interest to join the initiative, please do not hesitate to contact me (I am member of the steering committee) so that I can give you additional information and the way to register at Mondi. Alltough the website of Mondi is in Dutch, we decided to open the initiative and the closed forum also to foreign investors.
Looking forward to get in contact with you. The more invetors that join forces, the stronger we are and the cheaper for each of us to have the right external advise to secure our invested money.
Best regards,
Frank

R

red sea buffy

Sea island

Hi frank and thank you yes i would very much like to sign up and try to recover my investment !!!!!. Could you please send me as much information as possible please . How would you like to contact me ?

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Dear Red Sea Buffy,

Kindly be informed that we have initiated a comprehensive investigation on the said project, based on the request on a big number of Slovenian clients. Results will be posted publicly here, backed with evidence and governmental papers supporting the findings whatever they are.

I have my personal thoughts, but they will remain my personal thoughts until investigation results are in.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
SEA ISLAND dispute

The transfer of the land by the TDA to Sea Island did not permit the sale of the land to any other party by Sea Island. It was because of this and that RSBRTD were not directly entitled to ownership that Red Sea Beach Resort for Tourist Development were instructed that the Preliminary Purchase Contract had to be between the buyers and Sea Island in order to protect the legal position of the buyers.

In that respect, any purchase made with S.I. would have been covered by the S.I. refund clause in the contract of sale. Imposing more independent legal costs to redeem it from S.I. would be a waste, if buyers already had lawyers to initiate the sale. However, if bought and paid through other agents, customers will find it probably impossible to get compensation, the facts were clear and that it is not safe in Egypt to proceed with any other party other than the absolute owner or entitled owner.

Alan Cockayne.

Last edited:
S

santooposh

Sea island

Hi to any sea island investors,

I am attempting to register with Mondi nl. I am using google to translate, but the last page will not translate from Dutch to English. Any advice ?

R

red sea buffy

sea island

HI SORRY I CANT HELP EVERY PAGE IVE TRIED SEEMS TO WORK :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: