SEA ISLAND RESORT - Marsa Alam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
SEA ISLAND-Red Sea Beach Resort. Marsa Alam.

Sea Island (formally Red Sea Beach Resort) is a joint stock company with developer EU International who has re-positioned the RSBRTD project to a better location.

Sea Island is a beach front 5 star project just south of Port Ghalib, a short15km journey from Marsa Alam International Airport, aimed to provide "hassle free" purchasing and European standards. We hope it to be role-model for Egyptian construction and stress-free money transfers through a Chartered Lawyer's client holding account, the only costs being from your own bank to it.

Coralife-Style is pleased to be one of its European Agents assisting with promotion, D.D. and all the information investors may require along with a "customer friendly" contract authorised and issued by Law Alliances Worldwide who will handle any legal aspects of sale through to registration and handover.

We look forward to presenting an exciting downloadable brochure from our web-site information with price-list in the coming week. Meanwhile please keep your comments coming on here, I'm happy to assist with details I have already.

Alan. Coralife-Style Red Sea Riviera Consultants

Last edited:
A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Project Location

We are experiencing great interest in the hotel complex and its hotel suites from the most prestigeous Hotel Management groups.

It looks like its location near Marsa Alam International Airport will play an important part in the success, both in sales and in creating the facilities we have planned for Sea Island Red Sea Beach Resort.

Alan. Coralife-Style Red Sea Riviera Consultants.

Attachments

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Beach front

This is what a BEACH FRONT RESORT project should look like.

See, it is not miles away from the sea with all the facilities an owner would wish to use. 20 minutes from the airport.

p.m. for more information.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

Attachments

Last edited:
R

red sea buffy

HI EVERYONE
I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A TOP PROJECT IVE BOUGHT A 2 BED PENTHOUSE BLOCK 26 AND LOOK FOWARD TO GOING OUT THERE NEXT YEAR TO SEE IT ALL IN THE FLESH . AS ANYONE ELSE HAD A LOOK AT THIS PROJECT YET ??:thrasher::thrasher:

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
For those who are interested, I have the brand new e-brochure for Sea Island project.
It's quite large and best forwarded by e-mail. If you send me a p.m. I will get it to you.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

Status
Not open for further replies.