Schools in Egypt

R

RedSeaBritSchool

also out here you can get resident visa's within the day. all you need is your passport and fill a form in.

A

A1APU

British Schools In Sharm

Hello,

We are British and live in Dorset in the UK.

We are moving to Sharm in July...........we just like the life and the people, but we are uncertain about which School our Son should attend?

He will be 13 years old in May 2009.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Andrew

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Future School Hurghada?

I have heard good things about this school from several sources. Does anyone have any knowledge of this school or any contact details?

J

Jackie R

also out here you can get resident visa's within the day. all you need is your passport and fill a form in.

Hi RedSeaBritSchool

This is my first message, and I am so happy that I have found a school site on this forum, anyway here goes:

We are seriously considering relocating to Hurghada and therefore looking for schools for our 2 children aged 6 and 9.

The oldest child will be due to sit her SATS next year, will she be able to sit the equivalent in Hurghada and what other recognised examinations do you offer?

I wonder if you could give us your schools prospectus together with your syllabus and which recognised curriculum you follow and your teachers professional qualifications as it would be very helpful for us, and anyone else with children looking to relocate or already living in Hurghada, in deciding which school to choose.

Age groups catered for, term times and costs per term per age group would be very helpful also, as will be any additional info you could give such as teacher pupil ratio etc.

Thanks in advance

Jackie R

A

ADAMinEGYPT

Hi All

The RED SEA British school shut down in Egypt I know because my children went to this, the Teacher went back to England and left alot stuck for education for their children.
I have Two Children out here in Hurghada and now teach them from home, we work through the internet and they are learning anot better.

Hope this helps anyone

W

wellheld

Hi Cheeky Monkeys,

Your post was removed from the thread but you mentioned that you were opening up an english school?

Could you please provide me with a bit more information, I am looking at moving out to Hurghada soon. My son is not even 2 yet, but am planning ahead and any info would be great.

Thanks
Victoria
Cheeky Monkeys is a great nursery and will no doubt move forward as a good school, but given your childs young age you could also consider the German school, your child will then have three languages, (Arabic being taught as standard). A friend sends her son there and he's picking up German, alongside his existing English and Arabic, with no problems at all.

Y

yjk92

School finder??

If your children get registered as Home tutors they can all be taught in the same place, we have done alot of research over here. registration is done in Cairo at the british embasy but can be done easily.

Anyone wanting info regarding children let me know and I can find out more.
Hello RedSea, I have a job opportunity in Sahl Hasheesh, but I am worried about my 2 kids- 10-5th grade and 7-2nd grade if I accept the job.
Can you plse advise on any private school available for them to attend close to the area or would it make sense to consider living close to the school and I could commute to Sahl daily?

Do I need to register in Cairo too?
Thanks much