Sara's Residency

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everyone
I know a few of you out there have been waiting for an update on Sara's Residency so i took a few pictures today around 2pm a little dark today it was overcast for a change but still hot. Looking good from the outside pictures of the inside are for propertywatch clients.

Attachments

A

awahee123

Banned
Hello redsea,

Where abouts is saras located from the bowling alley lets say?..

SHO

SHO

Hello redsea,

Where abouts is saras located from the bowling alley lets say?..
you could say to the right of it! :D

(corner of the road - right hand side when your looking at the bowling centre in front of you)

HTH

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everyone
I have just found some information that may be of interest regarding the building of sara's residency looks like its Orbit the same people doing some projects in Sahl Hasheesh for resort alliance.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
As most people know my company manages the agency network for Resort Alliance and Orbit so if anyone has any questions about Sara's Residence, Palm Beach Piazza, El Andalous or Ocean Breeze then please do not hesitate to ask. We have up to date information on availability in all projects, together with plans of every single apartment. On the website Premium Resort Sahl Hasheesh - Ägypten  - sahl-hasheesh.com  Home there is an FAQ section which answers just about every question you may ever need to ask.

P

propertyborders

Great images for a great development thanks Redsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.