Sao Martinho do Porto Campsite relocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarilynS

MarilynS

Hi
I am buying off-plan in Sao Martinho do Porto - it looks a lovely resort and I'm quite excited - except - I was told that the campsite - by the beach and right opposite my apartment - was due to be relocated and the site to become more dunes - a nature reserve of sorts. I've tried to understand translations of various local websites which seem to be discussing this matter but does anyone local know what is happening? :confused:

M

mrsbv

Pls specify the place where you intend to buy. Before buying, you need to make a requirement to Chamber of Alcobaça in order to know what can be done in the area. Don't buy before have the answer to your petition. Be carefull because sometimes people show a nice study but is not approved by official authorities. I do not know any ressort at S. Martinho do Porto. Maybee is just a study. If not, and is already approved by national authorities, you must ask this document.

MarilynS

MarilynS

Thank you for your reply. However, I think you might have misunderstood my use of the term 'resort' - I meant Sao Martinho itself looks lovely. My apartment block is in the process of being built with all approvals in place.
So - is the campsite moving?

MarilynS

MarilynS

Can anyone tell me if the Baia Azul campsite is moving please?

M

Magellan

Hope it doesn't - it's a great location for camping :D sorry

MarilynS

MarilynS

I totally agree - and if I still camped I wouldn't want it moved either - However...

G

GenCPT

Can anyone tell me too, if the Baia Azul campsite is moving please?

MarilynS

MarilynS

Hi
I think the current situation isn't going to change for a long time - apparently the local council can't agree what should happen - even though this site is (allegedly) illegal and has been for years.
I have a recent(?) article from the local paper all about it - except I can't read Portuguese...

V

Vitor Mota

Sao Martinho do Porto

Hi
I am buying off-plan in Sao Martinho do Porto - it looks a lovely resort and I'm quite excited - except - I was told that the campsite - by the beach and right opposite my apartment - was due to be relocated and the site to become more dunes - a nature reserve of sorts. I've tried to understand translations of various local websites which seem to be discussing this matter but does anyone local know what is happening? :confused:
I do have a client who has a good land with permission in Sao Martinho do Porto if you´re interested pls contact me +351968992425

Vítor

Status
Not open for further replies.