Samra Bay, Hurghada

F

Flyerman

Hi dont know about the developer but have you seen this vid on you tube ref Samra YouTube - Samra Bay, Hurghada - Egypt
Hello, This video was taken by me!

The due diligence for Samra Bay will not be ready until September 08. So what follows is all verbal information at present, so usual health warnings apply... We are advised that the pre launch details, pland prices, reservation will be released soon and I will post these in the for sale section as my company will be selling this development.

This first pre launch phase of 160 apartments, we are told, will be five levels in total.

Gross apartment sizes are : Studio 45m2. One bedroom: 75m2. Two bedroom. 111m2. Common areas we are told will be a maximum of 20%.

As for the location, this has been commented upon, but would add that by Samra Bay being close to the 5 star hotels, on the beach front and its size that rental prospects are encouraging. Hope this helps a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GJChelsea

I have been offered this by an agent with all details, spec and prices already. No mention of it not being ready for sale. It looks great but pricey

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi GJCelsea - my advise would be to hold onto your money until you have seen the due diligence. Many investors have put their deposits / reservations down and waited an age for the DD on properties in Hurghada. Keep looking. My advise is to go for something that has the due deligence already in place if you are after an off plan or just go for a re sale and save alot of heartache that Hurgh properties have proved to be xx

L

Lsab

I'd echo that sentiment Alison! Seen it so many times on various developments on the forum. I believe there are some new developments up and coming, that will have the DD in place for the launch.

queenie40something

queenie40something

..and many more Linda that will try to entice and dont and have the same heartache as you well know all to well xx

L

Lsab

Exactly - I know I'm not the only one who's been burned buying in Egypt. In general you need to be very, very careful

B

britishegyptian

And so say all the poor estate agents in Hurghada trying to sell all the surplus properties in Hurghada now...with very little development work actually on the seafront or if this is such a long way from the town centre!

Rivermead

Rivermead

Samra Bay updated pictures March 2011

Just thought I would add some of the latest Samra Bay photographs for you all to see.

Tom

March-2011-a.jpg March-2011-c.jpg

March-2011-g.jpg March-2011-k.jpg

March-2011-p.jpg March-2011-m.jpg

March-2011-l.jpg March-2011-d.jpg

Rivermead

Rivermead

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to update you with more photographs of Samra Bay, these were taken at the start of this month. I am travelling to Egypt on Tuesday and will likely have even more photographs and videos. These will be updated on our website.

IMG_8607.jpg IMG_8614.jpg IMG_8624.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg IMG_8641.jpg IMG_8651.jpg