Salama Valley, Fez, Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Soup Dragon

No large developments in or around Fez that I know of. If you visit Fez you will realise that it will never appeal to the mass market. At best it will have a niche / curosity market. I loved my brief stay, but I cann't see it ever appealing like Marrakesh* or some of the beautiful coastal towns. Fez is just that bit further from everything worth seeing than Marrakesh .... other than the city itself.

*As a tourist I didn't like Marrakesh, but I'm not a typical tourist.

S

Sunnyshores

Kirsty - What a strange thing to say.

Phillipe Deutch heads a very large company based in France and Morocco. I find it hard to believe that he personally didnt pay you, he probably doesnt even know his staff.

Anyway if he/the company is corrupt, why would you recommend buying from Ready to Invest - who are selling (amongst other things) his products? If its a corrupt company, surely you wouldnt want to deal with him fullstop.

SS

S

Sunnyshores

OK - that does sound very harsh.

I have no axe to grind with R2i (I have several investments with them in other countries already). Its a shame that perhaps the head of the business isnt too honourable, but his Gardens of Fedela and Salama Valley projects are a very good buy when one considers the entire package.

Anyway, you're obviously involved in real estate in Morocco - do you have any tips about areas or projects worth investigating? I'm particularly interested in Marrakesh,

Status
Not open for further replies.