Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Salama Valley, Fez, Morocco

Discussion in 'Morocco Property' started by opus, Jun 1, 2007.

1. The Soup Dragon

The Soup Dragon Senior Member

No large developments in or around Fez that I know of. If you visit Fez you will realise that it will never appeal to the mass market. At best it will have a niche / curosity market. I loved my brief stay, but I cann't see it ever appealing like Marrakesh* or some of the beautiful coastal towns. Fez is just that bit further from everything worth seeing than Marrakesh .... other than the city itself.

*As a tourist I didn't like Marrakesh, but I'm not a typical tourist.

2. Sunnyshores

Sunnyshores New Member

Kirsty - What a strange thing to say.

Phillipe Deutch heads a very large company based in France and Morocco. I find it hard to believe that he personally didnt pay you, he probably doesnt even know his staff.

Anyway if he/the company is corrupt, why would you recommend buying from Ready to Invest - who are selling (amongst other things) his products? If its a corrupt company, surely you wouldnt want to deal with him fullstop.

SS

3. Sunnyshores

Sunnyshores New Member

OK - that does sound very harsh.

I have no axe to grind with R2i (I have several investments with them in other countries already). Its a shame that perhaps the head of the business isnt too honourable, but his Gardens of Fedela and Salama Valley projects are a very good buy when one considers the entire package.

Anyway, you're obviously involved in real estate in Morocco - do you have any tips about areas or projects worth investigating? I'm particularly interested in Marrakesh,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.