Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

desdog

Am i over reacting or has anyone have concerns over the private walled community slap bang in the middle of the development.It does nothing to elavate the area and there seems to be no sign of these guys moving.Has Fadessa any plans to deal with this?

I

investor27

Hi, can you please explain further on this matter, (also note post has been moved to the Saidia section)

D

desdog

Walled community

investor27 said:
Hi, can you please explain further on this matter, (also note post has been moved to the Saidia section)
There is a walled community which i assume was there before the development took place.It has unfinished houses which look as though they have been abandonned and completed flats that look very shabby.It is situated near ap6 to the rigth of the commercial part of the development.

F

fws

As these are people's homes, forced repatriation is unlikely!!!

T

The Soup Dragon

As fws indicated, that section of Med Saidia will not be changing. I recall a plot of land near it that the King had first refusal on. He was either going to build another palace there (the man has loads) or a few miles West of Saidia. Anyone heard any more on this? (My information on palace is 12 months old!)

J

just-alex

fadesa

desdog said:
Am i over reacting or has anyone have concerns over the private walled community slap bang in the middle of the development.It does nothing to elavate the area and there seems to be no sign of these guys moving.Has Fadessa any plans to deal with this?
the community you refer to is called 'charouk', not too sure of spelling! it is very close to the heart of the development as you point out. It is an unfinished 'lotissement' which currently consists of apartments where locals live, apartments and houses which are used for holidays by Moroccans living abroad, and parcels of land bought by investors. It is bit of a mess I agree...I suggested a long time ago that it should have been dealt with as part of the overall plan.....the only info I have been able to find ,purely word of mouth, can't verify it, is that the owners would like compensation for living in a dust bowl......I asked the owner if Fadesa were going to tidy the place up and they seemed to think that there was an agreement . I asked if they were connected for water, sewers already etc and they said yes. However they said that the electric is switched off at night and in winter sometimes!! Thats all I know...hope it helps

J

just-alex

walled community correction!!!

desdog said:
There is a walled community which i assume was there before the development took place.It has unfinished houses which look as though they have been abandonned and completed flats that look very shabby.It is situated near ap6 to the rigth of the commercial part of the development.
it is not anywhere near AP6!!!!! It is on the left of the main Road into the development just before you reach Fadesa'a big sales shed!!!!!

J

just-alex

correction/errATA

desdog said:
Its nowhere near Ap6, its on the road from Saidia to the FAdesa sales shed. Left hand side last place before the shed. I beleive AP7 may be near it eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.