Sahra Spa & Beach Resort ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluepacific

Does anyone have any info on this project? It seemed like a good buy because of it's location (Beach front). The updates seem few and far between.

J

Jef1

Sahra Beach and Spa Resort.

I had looked into the Sahara Beach development and it seems a really good investment. Unfortunately for me due to other commitments its out of my budget. I like what Saidia has to offer and this plot, due to its location to the beach and the sports centre it seems a winner. I think you can only use it yourself up to 9 weeks a year so it may not suit everyone. The finish should be of a high quality as Property Logic are responsible for its build. Owners share in the profits and you can have a look at an investment guide.
I did get a lot of helpful information without any pressure from an agent. He still phones me for a chat and I get the updates even though he knows I'm not buying. I like that in an agent as some don't have the time for you if they can't see a sale. Its good to keep updated as you never know, my lotto numbers may just come up! I think its worth looking into further. Good luck.

A

Alan01

Le Jardin de Fleurs, Sahara Beach and Spa Resort and Villas de la Plage at Mediterrania Saidia is to be managed by Radisson.

The projects will now be known as Radisson Resort and Spa Saidia.

I have attached a press release for more information.

Attachments

B

Bluepacific

Le Jardin de Fleurs, Sahara Beach and Spa Resort and Villas de la Plage at Mediterrania Saidia is to be managed by Radisson.

The projects will now be known as Radisson Resort and Spa Saidia.

I have attached a press release for more information.

I thought it was going to be a five star place.... Is this good news or just a lack luster development.... Should I feel good about this?

A

Alan01

I feel good about this as the Radisson name has a reputation for outstanding quality.

Radisson are part of the Rezidor Hotel Group and Rezidor operates the brands Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts, Regent Hotels & Resorts, Park Inn and Country Inns & Suites in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

How do others feel about the announcement?

B

Bluepacific

I feel good about this as the Radisson name has a reputation for outstanding quality.

Radisson are part of the Rezidor Hotel Group and Rezidor operates the brands Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts, Regent Hotels & Resorts, Park Inn and Country Inns & Suites in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

How do others feel about the announcement?
Which other announcements? I'm just as excited about this project as I was before, maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know if I'm missing anything....It's still a amazing spot on Saidia, prem beach front... I was expecting a Four Season or a Intercontinetal type of hotel...

Status
Not open for further replies.