Sahl Hasheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
New photo's i took yesterday while visiting Sahl Hasheesh it is starting to look impressive. Ialso spent some time looking around some of the new developments there. Hope you all like the photos.

Attachments

D

distant dreamer

Thanks - great to see its taking shape. The Palm trees are also looking a lot better now!

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi,

Yes we visited all of Sahl and it is taking some shape now,there are a few developments complete and the pyramisa hotel is a must.
Pure Paradise and well recommended just for the superb views let alone the buildings LOL.

D

distant dreamer

Did you get to look at Serrenia. Any sign of work there? What projects are looking good?

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Serrenia,

Has some building shells up but not a lot,they have started trying to shape the marina by bringing some water into the development.Wasn't much going on i'm afraid.
Palm beach is more or less complete,with Ocean breeze having a lot of activity.
No shops etc at the moment.Hope this helps.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Naj glad you decided to go for Sahl it will make a great investment. The new finishes in the kitchens and the improved furniture packs look amazing. The beds in the one bed units are big enough for a party!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CMChris

Hopefully going to stay at the Pyramisa in the Easter hols to take time to wander round Sahl and seeing those photos makes me wish I was there now.

A

awahee123

Banned
It really is a fantastic place,the pool is massive,and the dining hall is also another must see,very impressive I must say.

A

awahee123

Banned
Anybody any info on any new developmens in Sahl that aren't already mentioned on the forum,I know there is one called Varanda.
Anymore non promotional information would be welcomed.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.