Sahl Hasheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everyone
Just got back from Sahl Hasheesh with my camera. Ive been in Hurghada for over 12 months and this is the first time ive been there.

So thought i would share the pictures with you all as some members of the forum have either bought property here already or are considering it.

Attachments

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

Part Two

Hello
Here is part two of the pictures

Attachments

A

awahee123

Banned
Some good pictures here,never been to sahl how far is it from Hurghada?

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

Hello W.A
I was surprised actually it only took about 15 minutes from say the entrance to the airport.

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

Part 3
More photos of the area as promised.

Attachments

E

EgyptianMortgages

Great pictures, do you get a sense that the region is benefiting from all the construction.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I think that Hurghada should become a model for other countries trying to develop their tourism industry; the Village Rd Shopping Mall is an amazing facility to be built BEFORE all of the resort areas are completed. The combination of year round weather, the friendliness of the Egyptian people and the superb facilities on offer will make Egypt a magnet for holidaymakers and investors from all over Europe, the Baltic and the Middle East as soon as there are more cheap flights and better finance options. The savvy investors are the ones that get in now; just be prepared to wait for up to five years and watch your investment grow! Of course terrorism could destroy all that but it can happen anywhere; the Hurghada region has been free of these problems so far and the Egyptians take security very seriously.

A

awahee123

Banned
Sahl looks superb,I didnt think it was as near to Hurghada as it is.
Look forward to a visit next time i'm in Hurghada.

Status
Not open for further replies.