Sahl Hasheesh - Paradise Gardens/Azzura etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeremy Sturgess

Hello everyone, is there anyone already bought in this new off- plan complex? Any kind of informations about the Azzurra Sahl Hasheesh project itself, location, Company structure, developer, building skedule,etc.etc.
Any feedback please anyone?
I'm not a buyer at Azzurra but I know the developer Fady Ishkandar quite well. He is a very good bloke. Totally honest and trustworthy in my opinion. He used to head up the Real Estate department at Orascom and was responsible for helping put El Gouna on the map. The development looks lovely although I havent visited it. The architecture is good and I think was done by an Italian who also did a lot of work at El Gouna. I understand the development has sold extremely well. The last time I heard they had sold over 300 units in a year or so. Pricing is keen and if I know Fady the quality of the finishing and execution will be very good too. I would recommend a closer look at this scheme. I think Cluttons are selling it in the UK and Ethos Properties in Egypt

K

kia11

I'm not a buyer at Azzurra but I know the developer Fady Ishkandar quite well. He is a very good bloke. Totally honest and trustworthy in my opinion. He used to head up the Real Estate department at Orascom and was responsible for helping put El Gouna on the map. The development looks lovely although I havent visited it. The architecture is good and I think was done by an Italian who also did a lot of work at El Gouna. I understand the development has sold extremely well. The last time I heard they had sold over 300 units in a year or so. Pricing is keen and if I know Fady the quality of the finishing and execution will be very good too. I would recommend a closer look at this scheme. I think Cluttons are selling it in the UK and Ethos Properties in Egypt
Thank you very much Jeremy; it looks so strange that nobody post anything regarding the Azzurra project, if they sold so well I would thought someone must know something about it...

Could I ask you how long is been on the market? and the building work is already start and well on the way?

Kia

K

kia11

Salh azzurra...

Any kind of informations about the Azzurra will be appreciated...
Please anyone.

L

Lsab

Hello Kia, welcome to the forum.

(I've merged your new thread with the existing one.)

Sometimes it takes a while for a new development to get going on the forum. I don't know how many members are buying on Azzura or are interested in it. We have many, many guests that come onto the site but haven't yet become members. It's likely that some are interested in Azzura and are keeping an eye on the thread, so if you post on here from time to time you might get a reponse. Also by posting on other threads you'll bring it to attention. For instance you could introduce yourself on here: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7504-introductions-45.html, which would help you to meet other members and they you. It does seem to be a fast way to get more information. Lots of members are buying on Sahl and that number is increasing so I'm hope you'll soon start to get some feedback.

Best wishes
Linda

HORIZON

HORIZON

Please anyone.
Good morning,

I was working once for the company that sold Azzurra... So can tell Jeremy is right. The Italian designer Alfredo Freda designed Abu Tig Marina in El Gouna, he has an extensive background and bunch of awards. The design is stunning - I saw perspectives, buildings are not high, many landscaped areas and water features, golf courses around. And elevation they say the highest in Sahl, the highest point makes about 45 - 50 meters, so sea/bay view can be reached from many apartments. And it is also close to the Old town. They are selling 2nd phase at the moment and they also bought a piece of land nearby for further development.
Company name Prime Estates is a new one, however, the 3 partners are in the business for a long time: Fady Iskender (see Jeremy's quote),Wissam Emara has much experience in developing near Cairo, Hassan Allam and Son's very famous in Egypt construction co.
Financial plan: 25% down payment and 3 years interest free if nothing has changed.
By the way they are selling for a year now, price increase was substantial - I guess from USD 1000 per sqm to EUR 1000 per sqm. However, I am off the project for some months, so...

Check Azzurra - developer's site. It will help:)

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Please anyone.
I supposed to meet marketing manage for the project but was so busy may be i try to do it then give you full details
Regards
George

HORIZON

HORIZON

La Mondial

Got this map regarding new concept of Sahl Haseesh - La Mondial..
I just wonder how will this concept change existent projects and view from them.:confused:

Attachments

D

distant dreamer

Hi Horizon

Interesting - who/what is La Mondial?

Thanks

Penny

D

distant dreamer

Thanks Horizon,

Is that the entertainment complex I heard about some time ago - if so any ideas of what will be on it?

Thanks

Penny

HORIZON

HORIZON

No, it is the new name of Sahl Hasheesh not a particular place;)

P

putneypj

Advice on a solicitor to use please

Hi again,
Thanks for all the help before. I went ahead and bought a studio on Paradise gardens. I've been sent the contracts through but need a decent reputable solicitor to look over it. Any ideas on cost and also any recommendations? Thanks so much.

A

Alan01

You could try LIVE Overseas Tel: 0870 191 3099 or Myriam Castelain of International Law Partnership Tel 020 7061 6700.

A few other investors may also recommend solicitors who they have used.

J

Julia_Hulia

In Azzurra there are 2 phases of constructions: 1st will be completed on august, 2010, 2nd – the first quarter of 2011. Financial plan: 25% down payment and the rest quarterly installments over 2 or 2.5 years (depends on completion date of phase you are buying in).
The prices comparable to other developments in Sahl are pretty cheap – 1350-1750 USD/m2 (depends on the view).

T

The Smart Money

Got this map regarding new concept of Sahl Haseesh - La Mondial..
I just wonder how will this concept change existent projects and view from them.:confused:
my only issue with this is would it cause over supply in Sahl?

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Sahl Hasheesh is 'still' Sahl Hasheesh

No, it is the new name of Sahl Hasheesh not a particular place;)
'La Mondial' is an area of Sahl Hasheesh and was talked about when I first purchased over 12 months ago.

It is not the new name for Sahl Hasheesh.

did I miss something?

P

putneypj

Thank you George for your advice, only just seen your message! ;-) Sorry for the delay in replying.

P

putneypj

Thank you Kalos for your help, only just seen your message!!! ;-) Thanks for all the advice mate.

J

Julia_Hulia

le mondial

someone can tell me where i can read more about le mondial???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.