Sahl hasheesh owners meeting - tomorrow in london

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

Hi

If there are any owners in Sahl Hasheesh that would like to find out about the plans, marketing and management of the entire resort, the CEO of Egyptian Resorts Company who are the landowners and responsible for all infrastructure etc etc will be in London tomorrow - 7pm at Jurmiarah Carlton Towers, Knightsbridge. The CEO Richard Turner will be able to answer any questions you may have. Spaces are limited, so if you are interested, please respond here so we can get an idea of numbers. Should be a really interesting evening.

Thanks

Penny

O

ofli

We are not the owners yet, but very much in the process to be so. Is it still possible to attend?

D

distant dreamer

have you actually reserved something yet? I'm sure it would be, can you let me know your names and I'll add you to the list

Regards

Penny

D

distant dreamer

Yes I did, and Ofli did. It was very interesting. The scale of Sahl Hasheesh is just absolutely amazing. They say it will be bigger than Dubai when finally complete in 2029!!!! It will be the largest integrated resort in the world with facilities to match. Really delighted we chose to invest there!

Regards

Penny

O

ofli

There was a reassurance that projects like Serenia will go ahead although probably in the second or even third phase.

Light

Light

Any update on Sahl hasheesh?

Hi there,

I’m interested in any update on Sahl hasheesh owners meeting in London - any plans to repeat it?

I'm shure that we have new owners on the board :wavey:

P

pakuz

a link to article

hi,
maybe you know in which newspaper we can find the brief of the meeting?
maybe a link?
it would be nice to read all about this
greetings
Pakuz

D

dominique s

hi i am a owner at Shalhasheesh , but i live i Durban South Africa i will not be able to attend the meeting can some one help me and send some information on my email [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH . DOMINIQUE

D

dominique s

hI I ALSO GOT A FLAT AT LOTUS BREEZE 3 BEDROOMS DO ANY BODY GOT SOME NEW PICTURE OF THE DEVELOPMENT FROM sEPTEMBER 2009 ? I WAS THERE AND THEY WHERE WORKING ON IT AND WHEN DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FINISHED ? I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA IN DURBAN SO IT IS NOT SO CLOSE TO GO THERE OFFEN DOMINIQUE

Status
Not open for further replies.