Russian agent in Latvia is looking for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

worldeliteconsult

Dear

Our company World Elite Consulting is currently looking for new partner /developers to sell their property in the Baltic Region, we have a high profile office and we look forward for all proposols, also high end property is interesting us

please contact me via private message

johan Tel : +371-28262209

thank you

D

Dubai-Properties

email me your details on dubai-properties at hotmail dor co dot uk as we can mutually come to an agreement to offer my developments.

J

JackD

Hi, We have a large number of high end properties as well as up and coming projects that we are developing and looking to launch. if this is of any interest, email me at mell_o at hotmail dot com

I

Investoman_uae

Hi,

I was wondering if you would sell my camels in Latvia, ... unbelievable commisions and premiums, and profits and ermm. . . excellent financial rewards.

Camels come fully air conditioned, full view, and 2 humps if you wish....your clients can pay 10% now and 90% on completion.

Latvia is a cold country so I offer insurance service also.

Inv.

T

turkey

well i'm interested in that as a reputable builder company. i need more potential in europe

R

rudeboy

Hi,

I was wondering if you would sell my camels in Latvia, ... unbelievable commisions and premiums, and profits and ermm. . . excellent financial rewards.

Camels come fully air conditioned, full view, and 2 humps if you wish....your clients can pay 10% now and 90% on completion.

Latvia is a cold country so I offer insurance service also.

Inv.
lol heheh hahah

K

kul

Dear Johan

Could you please provide me with a email address for yourself as i have a great opportunity for your company or call me on +44-2077196010 ,
thank you Kul

Dear

Our company World Elite Consulting is currently looking for new partner /developers to sell their property in the Baltic Region, we have a high profile office and we look forward for all proposols, also high end property is interesting us

please contact me via private message

johan Tel : +371-28262209

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.