Royal Lake View - BL Properties

S

SirajSayed

Dear Folks

Is there anyone out there that has bought into this project ? It seems this project is not going anywhere and the alternatives offered is at best impossible for some of us.

Looking to form a group to tackle BL Properties and certain Agencies that were involved in marketing this product.

If and when we do form a group, we should be able to wield more pressure to get this matter resolved according to our interests.

Please do reply if you are one of those who got stung by this project.

A

ams-uae

BL sold me a property in Royal Lake Front. I paid 25% of the total proce and I now can not get hold of them anywhere. Are they still in UAE? Do they have a rep? or any assets we could sue against?

S

SirajSayed

Hi AMS

Trying to get a group together. Not sure how feasible this will be since buyers are spread across globally. Still with modern communications, we might be able to achieve something.

Are you in contact with other folks involved in this project ? If so, can you please let them know we need to come together and form a group and I hope these are the first steps toward getting our money. Could I get your email ?