Royal Estates by Shah Rukh Khan 2015

S

SPRING1947

Dear,

We would like to firstly thank you for your constant support and patience during these strenuous times and inform you that the project “ROYAL ESTATE” is active with the contractor and consultant on board with an expected completion by second quarter of 2017.

Considering the time in which our investors had invested with us and the change in the economic scenario, we would like to offer various options we are looking at providing our end users, like if you have multiple units then consolidating it into one unit or also looking at refund option in the form of credit notes to suit the interest of the investor.

If you are interested in looking in to the options as said above please let us know and accordingly we can forward you the proposal.

However, we would love to have each and every investor to continue with us till completion of the project.

Please find below our Client Service support team contact details.

(moderated)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aascrow

Dear,

We would like to firstly thank you for your constant support and patience during these strenuous times and inform you that the project “ROYAL ESTATE” is active with the contractor and consultant on board with an expected completion by second quarter of 2017....

It's very simple, either to give you SPA ( sells and purchase agreement "NOW" or re found !

Last edited:
R

Royal state investor

Dear Aascrow
Could you please miss call me in the below number I want talk with you

(Personal contact details are not allowed)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aascrow

Dear Aascrow

Thanks
Dear Aascrow

Thanks
It says: "Personal contact details are not allowed"

Just say what do you want to ask for here dear.

S

SPRING1947

HI AASCROW
THIS SUB DEVELOPER WHO IS NOT USING ESCROW ACCOUNT IS TEXTURE HOLDINGS. PLEASE CONFIRM. THEY ARE ADVERTISING THE MOST ROYAL ESTATE PROJECT.

REGARDS

S

SPRING1947

Hi I have checked my money is in Escrow account in Meshraq Bank.
Trust Account Number 4498001154
Account Trustee Name MASHREQ BANK PSC, Phone: 042223333, Fax: 042215720, Website

You can ask the Sub developer for their Escrow account or tell them to transfer you money into Trust Account No 4498001154 which is a Trust Account for Royal Estate.

S

SPRING1947

Please let us know what reply you get from Sub developer regarding your installment money going into Escrow Account?

S

SPRING1947

Account Trustee Name MASHREQ BANK PSC, Phone: 042223333, Fax: 042215720,
Above Trust Account you can pay money in but Developer can not take money out as RERA put them on temporary cancellation list. Until they fulfill all requirement from RERA they are not allowed to touch this account.
Texture is claiming work is still going on. If you can check It Please let us know. I am not Dubai based otherwise checked It myself.

Thanks

A

Aascrow

Account Trustee Name MASHREQ BANK PSC, Phone: 042223333, Fax: 042215720,
Above Trust Account you can pay money in but Developer can not take money out as RERA put them on temporary cancellation list. Until they fulfill all requirement from RERA they are not allowed to touch this account.
Texture is claiming work is still going on. If you can check It Please let us know. I am not Dubai based otherwise checked It myself.

Thanks
Dear, that pic was taken last Aug, I've been in construction site this month, nothing has changed significantly.

Last edited:
R

Royal state investor

It says: "Personal contact details are not allowed"

Just say what do you want to ask for here dear.
Dear there

It will be better if we establish campaign against those people let all arrange a meeting with Texture first then we go together to RERA. Then we can take it to the media. They have started this project with big media announcement with present of famous Indian actor and we don't know if he part of this game or not. Let start spoile their name and start with khan.

R

Royal state investor

I been to site 4 time in 2016 for those who paid for apartments, site never changed

R

Royal state investor

Spring 19 47
The photos you shown are about the town houses not the apartments which is really a big questions. How in earth they gonna finish those houses with cheap subcontract as shown in your photos. I think they shown those photos in their website so people believe that they are ongoing with the construction and make people pay them. That why they put cheap labor work only for show but physically it is a big lie. Still nothimg been done in the apartment side as per my site visit last week