royal breeze at al hamra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_jack

i think this is an amazing development, and prices are great compared to other comparable high end developments - prices will definately shoot up within a year. bought in royal breeze 1 through (moderated) (the sixth time ive bought from them in various places).

Last edited by a moderator:
I

imported_mirage

There arent really too many units left on this particular development, my firm had about half a floor to sell through a re-sale client we are already now down to our last 1 bed.

its a good location overall for the investor, near the beach with a 7 star hotel near by (a very good indicator of quality i must say) although constructions seems to be behind schedule a little bit, they were supposed to have it completed initially by July 2008 now the dates been pushed back to early 2009 i believe. Non the less the development is ideal for the emerging short term letting market. God willing a definate investment must.

I

imported_alexie62

Hi

I am a resident in RAK for the past years and I can confirm with any potential investors, that this project is the best deal ever, especially with returns, location, amenities and the future development of the entire area. Plus RAK is absolutely a çommunity driven Emirate, currently we have ''traffic jams!"much to our surprise, but pleasant, not stiffling and its an excellant holiday and residence Emirate, very supportive environment.

Needless to say anyone inquiring about properties, kindly contact me, directly from the developer. Villás were snapped up and very little stock left, but Royal Breeze is available, also excellant Golf Course, new 7 Star Palace, Private Island and many more...

Regards
Alexie

F

Firas2008

Dear Alex,

I would love to buy a one bed room ath the Royal Breeza, as a Jordanian how do i do that since I am not a UAE resident, and what are the average prices.

Thank you

L

Ludmilla

Hello everybody!
I live in Ras Al Khaimah for more than 10 years. And I can help with advise or info about investing or moving to RAK.
I agree that Al Hamra is the best (but not the only one) to invest.
The prices are greate and the place is almost complete. I have a lot of freinds who already live there for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

imported_dora

Hi
I have a one bed to sell - can anyone assist or recommend ?

Thanks

M

Mark & Marga

For existing and prospetive buyers please not that the actual square feet size quoted in the brochure is completely different in practice as the size includes a car park . Inreality your unit size can be anything upto 30% smaller that the quoted size because of this . We have just found this out in the S&P agreement issued almost 18 months after we purchased :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.