Royal Beach Hurghada

Randall

Randall

Hi Neil

Having purchased a studio myself "elsewhere i may say" i feel this video does not do any justice.

In the present economic climate when everyone is counting there pennies this pic does nothing to tempt anyone to purchase a studio, does it, especially at the price Royal Beach are asking.

How many units are actually sold?

From a personal point of view I expected to move into a " Holiday complex" however if units are left unsold as I am experiencing and left open to the elements this has a detremental effect on the buyer.

This might happen at Royal Beach.

Last edited:
M

Mantis

Royal Beach Resort

Out of all the developments that struggled through the last 5 years of turmoil and economic troubles, this project survived.
Congratulations in their commitments. Now we hope to secure everyone's' investments more permanently with proper registrations.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Am I allowed to put photos of the development on here for all owners/investors to see?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Am I allowed to put photos of the development on here for all owners/investors to see?
Hmm, that's a bit of a grey area. If you have the development for sale that would be tantamount to advertising and therefore not allowed. This is one of the Problems we had before with agents posting pictures all over the place of developments they had for sale.
One of the many reasons the Egypt forum was closed because it had become a huge free advertising place.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hmm, that's a bit of a grey area. If you have the development for sale that would be tantamount to advertising and therefore not allowed. This is one of the Problems we had before with agents posting pictures all over the place of developments they had for sale.
One of the many reasons the Egypt forum was closed because it had become a huge free advertising place.
Hi Veronica, this is why I asked but if you want the forum updated and I have staff in Egypt taking photos that we email to our clients, then it would help the ones that don't get any updates from their agents by being able to see them on here?

I don't mind either way, but if you want the forum updating then we can do it, but I will leave it for yourself and owner to decide.