Romanian mortgages

N

Niallr

I purchased a studio apartment in Bucharest last year. I put down a 30% deposit & for the last 8 months I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a mortgage. I bought the property through a very well known company that advertise heavily & I'm sure people are familiar with.
The developer is putting pressure on me to pay the 70% balance. As I say I havent been able to get a mortgage & I cant see any prospect of getting one. Is there anyone else in the same position or can anyone offer any advice on how to get a mortgage in Romania.
Any help would be much appreciated

G

Gregs100

I purchased a studio apartment in Bucharest last year. I put down a 30% deposit & for the last 8 months I've been trying unsuccessfully to get a mortgage. I bought the property through a very well known company that advertise heavily & I'm sure people are familiar with.
The developer is putting pressure on me to pay the 70% balance. As I say I havent been able to get a mortgage & I cant see any prospect of getting one. Is there anyone else in the same position or can anyone offer any advice on how to get a mortgage in Romania.
Hi,

We used a guy called Stefan at Easy Credit in Bucharest to sort our's out. Nice guy to deal with and very thorough in what he done. Took some time due to issues / requirements by the bank, but eventually managed to arrange for us.

EasyCredit - Expat Mortagage

If you need any further contact details, then feel free to drop me a mail.

Cheers

L

Lsab

Could you please name the company as I'm about to place a deposit on a property in Romania and I will be relying on a mortgage on completion.

If you don't want to post it on the forum could you email me at [email protected]

Many thanks

D

David howe

Please do good due dilligence on this before you put any deposit on it as many overseas cowboys have moved onto the Romanian market so know exactly what and where you are buying. If you wat due dilligence or a comparitor offer please feel free to contact us.

David Howe LLB LLM

INVESTMENT ROMANIA - Investment in Romanaia, Property management, Due diligence, Renting in Romania

Could you please name the company as I'm about to place a deposit on a property in Romania and I will be relying on a mortgage on completion.

If you don't want to post it on the forum could you email me at [email protected]

Many thanks