Romania Contacts for investment

Discussion in 'Romania property' started by brayan, Aug 17, 2006.

1. brayan

brayan New Member

Hi all.

As a new investor in the Romanian property market, I was very interested to read that IL offers access to a trusted Romanian contact to assist in this emerging market.

I don?t know how to find out the contact detail I tried with some address but all my notes to this address keep getting returned as undeliverable. Might anyone perhaps have any more correct/current info regarding IL-recommended contacts in Romania?

Thanks very much for any assistance.

Cordially yours,
    Thanks
    Brayan

2. maria.david

maria.david New Member

Hi Brayan,
    I'd really like to help, but I'm not sure ehat you mean?what kind of contacts are you looking for?
    So, you say you are a new investor..that means you've already bought there. Any details?
    Thanks!

3. andreim73

andreim73 New Member

You have not found a serious investment partner in Romania?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  4. expatjim

expatjim New Member

The only one I know of is Vali at Coriax in Constanta. I think their website is coriax.ro

They are a real estate agency as opposed to investment advisors, but can probably steer you in the right direction. Vali seems honest.

5. Accession

Accession New Member

Possible help

I broker deals between investors and developers, if you go it alone you will be forced to use any contracts they give you, through me I renogociate the terms, payments, price and then walk you the process to exchange - I do this by taking a fee from the developer.

You still pay the same price as if you went direct, but you get a much safer deal, better contract better payment terms and probably a better unti because I block out the best units for my investors.

I sell about 400 units currently a year, or have done pro-rata over the last 18 months.

If it sounds of interest drop me a line, if you just want some advice, again call me - I am there every week.

6. InvestmentSolutions

InvestmentSolutions New Member

please contact me in case you need partners on the romanian market.

Sorin
    Investment Solutions Group

7. DC

DC New Member

Hi we work with trusted people in Romania, my partner is Romanian, and we have been dealing with Romanian people for years. We have product in the West, Timisoara and Central areas, Sibiu if we can be of service. Bucharest we have contacts but not the closeness of the West and Central areas.

Let us know what you want we will help.

8. David howe

David howe New Member

9. Mr. Pla

Mr. Pla New Member

we can help you

Hi,

we are a spanish firm specialized in the romanian real estate market, we are based in Madrid and have offices in Bucharest. If you need help or any information regarding this market, please contact us at : yankopla@grupoi.es and we will provide you with all the information you may need to invest in Romania with confidence. We have a portfolio of land for residential, commercial and industrial use available.