Rivermead Global Property wins top award for work in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Over the past 2 years Rivermead Global Property have been at the forefront of trying to sort out the misery hundreds of buyers in Egypt have found themselves in. The Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) have recognised this hard work and have awarded Rivermead Global Property the Industries Top Award for the Most Outstanding Example of Customer Service.

Please click here to read more.

Anyone caught up in the misery in Hurghada left behind by a string of UK companies there is light at the end of the tunnel for many, some in Sahl Hasheesh have even moved in to their apartments and enjoying them after years of worry. There are solutions being found most already know about them if you don't search hard enough and you will find them.

AIPP Awards Winner Logo Customer Service.jpg

G

Gazo

Congratulations Neil,

I only wish certain companies involved in Hurghada actually knew what Customer Service was :(

C

CMChris

Well done Neil and all of your staff, well deserved too

G

gordies

Congratulations Neil and all the staff.

We live in hope that one day this standard of service becomes the norm !

Gordon

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Well done Neil.
You deserve the accolade.

Alan - Coralife-Style Consultants.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Congratulations Neil and all the staff.

We live in hope that one day this standard of service becomes the norm !

Gordon
Hi Gordon, we have now started selling again in Egypt so it is available if people use the right company :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Congratulation and wish you all the best :cheers:

J

jeremy bright

i went to there office yesterday for a talk with Neil for info on pyramids beach he put my mind at rest that things will work out ok so i just want to say thank you

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

i went to there office yesterday for a talk with Neil for info on pyramids beach he put my mind at rest that things will work out ok so i just want to say thank you
Hi Jeremy, no problem it was good to meet you, I will add you to the list for updates :smile:

Rivermead

Rivermead

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to all who use the forum. I work with Neil at Rivermead Global Property, I am the good looking one on the picture on our AIPP Winners Blog :)

Much of my time is spent dealing with Turkey (Altinkum and Akbuk mainly).

Regards

Thomas Yates

Status
Not open for further replies.