Resident Visa: How You Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raimundo

Hello -

A few years now, I'm trying to obtain a resident visa without marrying or impregnating a woman, nor do I really want to invest $50k in a business....

I'm curious how some of you got your visas.

Any tips/advice is appreciated in advance.

-Thanks

D

Dotty

Banned
Interesting.Why do you not just come and stay for 180 days each visit?It is a hassle though.
Hello -

A few years now, I'm trying to obtain a resident visa without marrying or impregnating a woman, nor do I really want to invest $50k in a business....

-Thanks

debzor

debzor

Hello -

-Thanks

If you do not want to go down the investor visa road the only other way you have not mentioned is the retirement visa. (I hesitate to mention there is a 'gay' way - it is not necessary to marry or impregnate a woman!).

Check out BritsinBrazil.com for more info.

R

RalphJ

Ray;

The only way to get a permanent visa in Brazil is through investment, retirement, marriage, or have a child. I qualified for all except retirement. In Brazil if one doesn't marry or have a child then one MUST have cash to get a permanent visa....and they complain about the U.S.'s requirements.

R

Raimundo

Thanks guys for taking the time.... :)

At this point I've given Brasil easily over $200KUS and this includes but not limited to scams, robbed, ripped off, Hotels, flat rentals, women, etc. That said, I have zero plans to invest in Brazil right now.

I know gringos from Boston that got Retirement Visas early 40s, however, now they are strict. Brazil Consulate in Miami says 50 years old and must show proof from Gov you draw SS.

Marriage out of the question, as IMO, Brasilian women-most beautiful in the world, they are also the most unreliable.

A kid... no way, not yet! :eek:

The gay thing--I'm interested. I always said, Demi Moore slept with Redford for $1M ....I'll sleep with him for 100k. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.