ad

Resident Forum Currency Expert

W

Will_TorFX

Good morning all,

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Will Hewitson and I work in the foreign exchange industry for one of the largest and most established currency brokers in Europe, TorFX Currency Exchange.

We have been voted "Best European Currency Broker" by expats and pride ourselves on our ability to save our customers money whilst providing a fast, free, professional and friendly service.

I have joined PropertyForum.Com as your resident currency expert and will be on hand to provide guidance on all aspects of foreign currency exchange.

Whether you are looking to make small regular payments overseas, or perhaps a large one off transfer for property purchase or repatriation of funds, I will be on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Feel free to ask public questions within the forum or contact me direct via private message for issues of a more personal nature which cannot be published on the forum.
I look forward to speaking and assisting some of you soon.

All the best
Will

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Will

Welcome to the forum - we look forward to your comments and advice on the currency aspects of real estate investment.

This is a factor which is often over looked by many investors at their peril.

Regards,

Mark