Residence Visa - Block England

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kjarkata

I have purchaed 1 B/R Apt. and have now been intimated to collect the apartment keys.

Has any one applied / got residence visa?

Appreciate if you can share the information on howto apply for residence visa, what is the process and whom should be contact for it. (I went to Nakheel website and send them an enquiry but seems like they do not reply at all).

Appreciate your feedback

A

azee74

You have to contact the builder's office. They will chrage u the for their services and the Immigration fees. Than they will forward your documents for the visa to the MASTER Developer Nakheel, who will be your sponsor. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks for the process to be completed.

azee74

S

SAH

Goto Nakheel main office ask receiption there is a good guy name Ajeet he is taking care all of visa etc give him all docs he will process your visa takes 2-3 days. you have to go for blood test also.

K

kavkav123

Dear SAH

Is your informations updated?
Until Last time I was in Dubai(10 th Apr.) Customer service in Palm told me they will open it 2 weeks later.
But they told me same at 5 th march.

S

SAH

Dear SAH

Is your informations updated?
Until Last time I was in Dubai(10 th Apr.) Customer service in Palm told me they will open it 2 weeks later.
But they told me same at 5 th march.

Try to ask from Ajeet (responsible for resident visa) call nakheel help line and ask for his number he will let you know all correct & update details.

Status
Not open for further replies.