Resales

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samui13

Hi there

Is there a good place on the internet to look for resale properties that are completed or very nearly completed.

I have looked and cannot find much at all (other than hurgharda residential areas). People keeping saying there are tons of resales available but I can only find a small handful.

Thanks in advance.

Lou

S

SuziQ2708

Hi there

Is there a good place on the internet to look for resale properties that are completed or very nearly completed.

I have looked and cannot find much at all (other than hurgharda residential areas). People keeping saying there are tons of resales available but I can only find a small handful.

Thanks in advance.

Lou
Hi Samui,

Check out this list of estate agents, there are some resale/finished & furnished apartments for sale amongst them :)

Estate agents in Hurghada, Egypt | Homes & Property

Hope this helps :)

S

Sanchez

El Gouna Resales .....

Hi there

Thanks in advance.

Lou
Hi Lou,
if you're looking in El Gouna, here are some friends of mine who have been doing resales in El Gouna for about 5 years or more .....

El Gouna Immobilien

They are good trustworthy people.
I have an apartment listed with them.
El Gouna Immobilien - real estates - Elgouna
I would negotiate prices with forum members if you are interested.

Dave

S

samui13

I have been looking for a resale as a backup to the Marsa Alam Beach Resort - resale would be so much easier, but when I look at all the real estate sites, they all have apartments on there but none of them seem to send any information (only new off plan stuff) or completely different stuff to what you request (I think the websites are so out of date, none of the stuff I look at is still available.

Anyone know of any bargain resales.??

wanted - 2 bedrooms, very close to the beach with a budget of just £45,000?

Marsa/Hurgharda/sharm considered (EL Gouna - IWISH)!!!

Come on someone must be desperate to sale.

Lou

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou - there are quite a few in Sharm. Sharm residence has a few for sale - try contacting Oriental Resorts direct instead of going to an Agent. I know someone selling on Sharm Bride but think it is 1 bed with 2 balconies.

There are often quite a few for sale on Delta Sharm.

Someone I know is selling a 1 bed and 2 bed here but sure the 2 bed has been sold. You are better trying to get a private sale.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I have been looking for a resale as a backup to the Marsa Alam Beach Resort - resale would be so much easier, but when I look at all the real estate sites, they all have apartments on there but none of them seem to send any information (only new off plan stuff) or completely different stuff to what you request (I think the websites are so out of date, none of the stuff I look at is still available.

Anyone know of any bargain resales.??

wanted - 2 bedrooms, very close to the beach with a budget of just £45,000?

Marsa/Hurgharda/sharm considered (EL Gouna - IWISH)!!!

Come on someone must be desperate to sale.

Lou
Hi samui13, as you know i have resales in DP1 but even these are over £45k for a 2 bed you will be hard pushed to find something decent for this money especially beachfront. I know you say DP is too far from the beach but it is only a short walk?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou - I am searching my faves and usual haunts and this is privately advertised

These apartments are situated within the well established resort of High Salem, a very central location close to the heart of and within walking distance of Naama bay.This resort offers swimming pools , shops, restaurants, and supermarkets.
These second floor 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are fully furnished with all appliances and air con and have a sea view. Viewing highly recommended and Genuine reason for sale

Think he means Hay El Salem which is a short distance from Naama so good location. Couple of mins drive away from Naama and the beach.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Another in Nabq where I have bought

2 Beds, top floor, 70sqm apartment for sale. Fully furnished. British complex in Nabq Bay with 5 pools. Tastefully furnished to English standard, large sunny south facing balcony and access to roof terrace.

I have asked them for pics and prices and if I receive a reply I will let you know.

Also seen a 2 bed on Hay El Nour 100m2 1st floor furnished for under £27,000

Lots for sale in Hadaba for under £30,000 - 3 bed 130m2 for 320,000le

S

sinaiscuba

Selling apartment in Sharm, agent or directly?

Hiya, I'm selling my apartment in Delta Sharm and was wondering if its better to sell directly or use agent? I heard many bad stories about agents (I bought my apt directly) and now I'm confused.
My very good friends who bought apt through the agent (in Delta Sharm, either) were waiting three months for contact, and seller three months for founds to clear his UK acc.
Any advice? Pleassse(?)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - I have merged your thread with this one on re sales.

A friend of mine has just sold a 2 bedroom on Delta privately which is always better as there is no comm etc invloved. He is also selling his 1 bed. If you want I can ask him if it is ok to pass on his email addie and you can ask him how he went about it etc??
Im sure once the buyer was found it only took a matter of weeks to complete the sale.

How much are you asking and is it 1 or 2 bed?

S

sinaiscuba

Its 2 bed (93sq m) in Delta Sharm, asking price 70k GBP

Apartment is located close to main gate (5 minute walk),and main swimming pool (2 minutes walk). Apartment is fully furnished (furnitures from Divano, bought 2 months ago) with A/C and TV, as well.

Btw. my solicitor was Mr Zeiad Yahia and I can recommend him.

Still confused, if I should take agent (which one you can recommend in Sharm?) or just sell apt directly?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

samui13

Delta sharm looks amaziing. Wish I could afford there!! sorry but my budget is not even close!!

Thanks queenie for the ones youve come up with so far - where do you get them. I only find links to agents and they are years out of date!!

Lou

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou - most are through people that I have met on forums that are selling.

Sinaiscuba - Zeiad is also my lawyer. I still think that you will be better trying to sell privately. I can however recommend my agents Sharm Real Estate. If you contact Tarek tell him that I recommended him. He has an office in Naama - more or less opposite Camel Bar and another at La Strada in Nabq. Google for his website and you can email him or Skype him.

I have also had to delte your website because it has a forum on it and a link to another forum which TP do not allow.

Regards

Alison

S

sinaiscuba

Thank you qeeene!

So, it looks like still better to sell privately. Anyway I'll contact Tarek to ask him some questions.

S

samui13

Would also consider really nice one bedrooms (Maximum price £40,000)

Anyone got anything.

Cheers.

Lou

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Would also consider really nice one bedrooms (Maximum price £40,000)

Anyone got anything.

Cheers.

Lou
I have but not beachfront, i have fully furnished and unfurnished. The fully furnished is just over your budget but it is ready to use. Let me know if you want more info.

S

samui13

Yes please Neil furnished and unfurnished would be good, do you have anything in Nabq?

Thanks.

Lou

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou - I been told that there are 1 bed re sales on Egyptian Experiance in Nabq and awaiting for some pics and more details. Prices under £30,000 xx

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou SRE has 3 re sales on Sierra - top floor 1 beds blocks 30, 36 ( think nearly ready ) and block 57 for £36,715 unfurnished all with private roof terrace xx

Block 36 is the 2nd block to the right at the start of this vid YouTube - Sierra July 08 which is in the same phase as ours.

This is a vid for the zone where block 30 is YouTube - Sierra 24/29

This is the zone vid for where block 57 is YouTube - Sierra Nabq July 08

all these were taken when I flew out 14th July

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lou - also reced this on Sunny Lakes which is just on the outside of Naama - airport side - I have pics if you want to see them. This is really cheap as we looked at this when we 1st decided on Sharm but was too dear. Only prob is dont think they have a private beach and you would have to use the public one in Naama - it is a really nice development tho. I have asked what the maintenance charges are, if the elec / water meters are included if not the price, if they are pre paid or billed and price per unit. Click here and go to multi media ::: SUNNY LAKES :::

We also have a 65 square meter ground floor apartment on Sunny Lakes.

The apartment is fully furnished and made as a 2 bedroom unit but could easily be made to a 1 bedroom.

It is on sale fully furnished for sterling £37,000

The apartment is located in a building opposite the areas C and D

Status
Not open for further replies.