Resales

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi i have seen some one called colour investments based in surrey they are advertizing i bed for £10000 but not ready till 2010 how do i know they are cosher they want £2700 dep and the rest in a few weeks
Ask them for references that you can check independently not ones that have to call you or have sent in a testimonial, anyone can write them. Ask if they are on free index all reviews left on there can't be deleted or altered by the company being reviewed and they can't add there own as checks IP addresses. At the moment i would research very carefully in Egypt!!!

N

neilsja

Hi All

We have reluctantly put our large one bedroom apartment up for sale in Hurghada. It is based at the Oasis Apartments (comprised of Oasis 1, 2 & 5),in the Intercontinental region. Next to world class hotels and a brand new spa resort which is being built now.

We have put it on the market for £35,000 but am looking for a quick sale, so any reasonable offers will be considered.

To view some photos, visit our website of Shani Apartment: Spacious one bed apartment for rent or let in Hurghada, Egypt..

Any other questions - just email me.

All the best!

James.

L

larryfirex

re-sales

:eviltongue::star:

im also interested in buying a re-sale. cant find much on internet. looking for 1 bed apartment, beach front sahl hasheesh furnished or unfurnished. must have sea view. either that or a pyramid! laurence

D

distant dreamer

im also interested in buying a re-sale. cant find much on internet. looking for 1 bed apartment, beach front sahl hasheesh furnished or unfurnished. must have sea view. either that or a pyramid! laurence
Hi Larryfirex

Glad you like Sahl Hasheesh. I own on El Andalous and am really pleased with what the developers have done. I know many other owners so I will drop them a line to see if anyone is wanting to sell, but would need to know your budget as obviously these units will not be cheap! Did you get to look at Ocean Breeze which is nearer where Serrenia will be. Its not completed yet but well underway. I do know of someone selling a one bed there, but not really seaview.
If you don't want to post your budget here, I think you will be able to use the private email facility once you've made a few more postings.

Regards

Penny

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi larryfirex, i know someone selling a 1 bed in Sunset Pearl if that is any good, it is almost completed and ready for furnishing. Its not beachfront but they do have great sea views being high up, let me know if interested and i will let the owner know.

T

tonyholtom

resale

Hi there

Is there a good place on the internet to look for resale properties that are completed or very nearly completed.

I have looked and cannot find much at all (other than hurgharda residential areas). People keeping saying there are tons of resales available but I can only find a small handful.

Thanks in advance.

Lou
I have an apt completed for sale at Sierra resort 3 bed ground floor, so would be interested in any sites you find so i can use

P

PhilB

I have an apartment in Sierra Resort to sell and wondered if anyone could tell me the best way to go about this or who to contact.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Phil - what number are you? Im number 40.

There are a few trying to sell at the moment on Sierra. Some have asked SRE to advertise them but I have been told that none of them are advertised in their branches or on their website.

Is yours finished yet and what price are you looking. I often have people asking that are interested but thats as far as its gone.

On SRE website they put the prices right up and now they have come back down again.

T

tonyholtom

resale

I have an apartment in Sierra Resort to sell and wondered if anyone could tell me the best way to go about this or who to contact.
i have been trying to sell mine for ages and have reduced greatly my 3bed ground floor to offers considered, with no response so if you find a good way let me know SRE have done nothing for me

E

ERG Experts

If you are looking for alternative agents to use in Sharm then feel free to try our services :)

We are based in Hadaba, beside the Ritz Carlton hotel. We have English staff and also an English number to call so it's easy to reach us.

You can check our website or if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

P

PhilB

Hi
No. 39 - I think we met when we were out in April. The apartment is one-bedroomed, ground-floor and fully furnished - looking for approx £50k, which includes furniture, maintenance etc., and ready to use.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Ahh yes think we did - are you in the block to the left of me on the ground floor and you got a really cheap flight?? got tattoos??

queenie40something

queenie40something

Also to give you an idea the one next door to me is ready unfurnished and he is asking just £30,000 he is an Egyptian and works on site so he obviously bought it for alot less than us and will still make a profit. He has had it on the market for a long time and as far as I know it still hasnt sold. I even had Mohammed ( Sierra customer care ) come knock on my door asking me if I wanted to buy it! Told him they already had all my money!

P

PhilB

If you are looking for alternative agents to use in Sharm then feel free to try our services :)

We are based in Hadaba, beside the Ritz Carlton hotel. We have English staff and also an English number to call so it's easy to reach us.

You can check our website or if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks, can we please have your web address and we will check it out.

P

PhilB

Also to give you an idea the one next door to me is ready unfurnished and he is asking just £30,000 he is an Egyptian and works on site so he obviously bought it for alot less than us and will still make a profit. He has had it on the market for a long time and as far as I know it still hasnt sold. I even had Mohammed ( Sierra customer care ) come knock on my door asking me if I wanted to buy it! Told him they already had all my money!
Yep, that's me. Not desperate to sell so won't be going that low, any other ideas just let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.