ReSales - Abu Dhabi Al Reem Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soabu

I am currently looking for a buyer for a whole floor in Gate Tower, Al Reem Island Abu Dhabi. Price psf here is 1,625-1,650. In my eyes I believe this to be significantly below market and that the apartments will sell on individually at Cityscape Dubai and in the months until the end of the year for approximately 2,000 psf. This may seem slightly bullish compared to some re-sales on the island; however 2,000 psf still offers a 20% discount to current list price. Certain brokers I am in touch with seem very confident of re-selling individual apartments upwards of 2,500 psf – I think this is a little far fetched though!

As far as I can see, markets such as Reem Island are wide open to cash rich purchasers who can afford to buy out large premiums and then take a gamble on the secondary market remaining fairly buoyant. If the gamble works, then bulk cash deals can be very profitable!

If only I had the cash, I would take a deal like this, as well as look at other areas such as Al Reef Villas which will be one of the first freehold developments to complete in Abu Dhabi!

Does anyone have any feedback as to re-sale experience on Al Reem Island and where you see the secondary market heading in Abu Dhabi??

S

sameer.dada

What do you guys think of HYDRA AVENUE serviced apartments in Abu Dhabi? IS it good ot buy in re-sale? For how much aed per sq ft?

I've heard prices will jump during cityscape..

S

sameer.dada

firas. thanks for yr input. please elaborate.

thanks.

S

soabu

premium is very high - AED 9.5m
completion is early 2011

S

sonofthedesert

What do you guys think of HYDRA AVENUE serviced apartments in Abu Dhabi? IS it good ot buy in re-sale? For how much aed per sq ft?

I've heard prices will jump during cityscape..
I've got a 423 sq ft serviced apartment with a partial seaview on the 8th floor for 2300/sq ft, if you are interested. Great option if you are looking to be an end-user (i.e. get rental income from it).

M

mayotom

Hi Guys

anybody have any resales available on Reem at the moment, I have clients ready to buy,

call 0502935447

S

sameer.dada

mayotom,

hydra heights, the gates tower 2, and amber tower by al qudra. all 1 bedrooms and high floors.

V

Vicks

I have one in Ocean Pearl, Al Reem.

I bed approx 1243 sq ft. 6th Floor.

I

investorppty

I have Sigma Studio Aprtment, Sea View. Plse PM me if interested

I

investorppty

Mayotom...No I am nto an agent. Am an overseas investor and would like to sell my property Investment at Abu Dhabi

I

investorppty

I have 15% of a full floor share that i would like to sell if interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.