Resale Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Hi Linda

Please correct me if i m wrong in my understanding below:
The quote from caroline alderson which is for 25k is for everything that needs to be done in order to safeguard you in buying / selling prop in dubai. ie it includes doing research on property , meeting to the developer , studying contracts on your behalf and ask for necessary ammendments in it in your favour , take care of your payments to them (if u r out of country and willing to do so ) remind you about the payment plan and all legal requirements including POA and MOU and necessities for re sale and if there is any wrong from the other parties they will represent your case in dubai courts within that much money , i think so... I am assuming it to be like this since I got a quote of 16k last year in august which was mentioneing everything, and I spoke to caroline twice on that.
Bye
Hi mpat - I'm sure you're right. Just that when I emailed with my request, that's what I was quoted. All I wanted to do was sell my studio in Dubai! Everything you mentioned up to the POA and MOU didn't apply. However I'm sure that they do a great job - it was just too expensive for me :)

L

Lsab

Roshan I haven't forgotten your PM - I haven't had 5 minutes rest from the Egypt forum today and I want to get proper info for you.

M

mpat

Hi mpat - I'm sure you're right. Just that when I emailed with my request, that's what I was quoted. All I wanted to do was sell my studio in Dubai! Everything you mentioned up to the POA and MOU didn't apply. However I'm sure that they do a great job - it was just too expensive for me :)

Hi Linda,
if u dont mind, wht s the price tht u could obtain net for ys studio in IC?
Thanks

L

Lsab

We've asked for 440,000 net to us. The agent thinks we can achieve it. It's top floor, end studio, slightly larger and with balcony so I'm hoping it's worth that amount. Apparently, England etc are achieving those amounts so I don't see why Greece can't - either now or soon! We don't need to sell it quickly so I don't mind waiting a while to get it.

M

memo123

hello all
long time no hear ,for some reason , i haven't been getting any emails informing me of new replies on this blog ?
any way
i need to know where do you think prices should be in Dubai sports city,
I see some quoting 1000, 950, 1600, lately 1350, 1400, now i hear 3000
so where do u think i can put my 2 bedroom apartment at in order to sell?
appreciate your responses
regards
Memo

R

Roshan

Roshan I haven't forgotten your PM - I haven't had 5 minutes rest from the Egypt forum today and I want to get proper info for you.
Thanks for your efforts. Appreciated.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

hello all
long time no hear ,for some reason , i haven't been getting any emails informing me of new replies on this blog ?
any way
i need to know where do you think prices should be in Dubai sports city,
I see some quoting 1000, 950, 1600, lately 1350, 1400, now i hear 3000
so where do u think i can put my 2 bedroom apartment at in order to sell?
appreciate your responses
regards
Memo

if u want to sell easily and quickly , 1000 to 1100 is easily achievable, and if u want to wait for a while , u can go till 1400 PSF.also it depends on view and location in the development. also on finance availability etc etc etc

M

mpat

to samisamsam

Thanks for your efforts. Appreciated.

Regards

Roshan

Samisamsam

I think there are some valuable information for those who wants to execute a resale in UAE market.Please have a look,
Thanks for those friends who keep giving inputs becos of that only its becoming easier to invest and feel confident.
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.