RERA Rule - Developers to return 70% of downpayment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubaizone

I heard that RERA has come out with the rule that all developers are supposed to return 70% of the downpayment if the buyer wishes to return the property back to the developer. I wanted to know if this is true? also i beleive this is only for the initial downpayment?
Please share any information you may have on this as this would be a major development in terms of RERA regulations.

R

Roshan

I heard that RERA has come out with the rule that all developers are supposed to return 70% of the downpayment if the buyer wishes to return the property back to the developer. I wanted to know if this is true? also i beleive this is only for the initial downpayment?
Please share any information you may have on this as this would be a major development in terms of RERA regulations.
The developer has the right to retain 30% and give back 70% or whatever additional down payments made.

The investor stands to loose 30%.

REgards

Roshan

T

TommyC

Another investor without mortgage? Join the mailing list now!!!

investorslaw13 @ hotmail.com (remove blanks!)

http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/dubai-property/10975-join-forces-investorslaw13-hotmail-com-remove-blanks-please.html

Status
Not open for further replies.